Are you going to do something about rev damage?

Lighter.5631

@Lighter.5631 said:Are you going to do something about rev damage? it's over the top, takes more then half of my HP in 1 second.

Its gw2 lmao all classes can do that, there is literally no class that doesn't have a spec or build that can't do the same thing lol. Everyone I this game has rediculouse burst,not just the squishy classes. Give it up to anet devs Haha ur better off choosing a diff mmo if u want any kind of balanced pvp.

@Safandula.8723 said:

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:its been nerfed already, so we prob won't see anymore changes soon.

Actually anet usually does nerfs after nerfs so I won't be surprised if rev will get more of em

That was done already. Check the last 3 balance notes for Rev, all nerfs for the power build.Obviously we're still missing the overnerf patch which is incoming.

PS. Poor Druid keeps getting nerfed even when the overnerf patch was over 2 years ago.

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

@Lighter.5631 said:Are you going to do something about rev damage? it's over the top, takes more then half of my HP in 1 second.

Its gw2 lmao all classes can do that, there is literally no class that doesn't have a spec or build that can't do the same thing lol. Everyone I this game has rediculouse burst,not just the squishy classes. Give it up to anet devs Haha ur better off choosing a diff mmo if u want any kind of balanced pvp.

nop, rev is the only class with viable build and does this kind of burst damage, i got hit 5.7k sword 5 with demo amulet and a single sword 4 eats away half of my hp

@Till.6473 said:Lol please bad player stop crying nerf rev thief mesmer

Go try your gameplay cause people crying lot of gamer leave gw2.

Stop cry and go try and try and try or leave .

Im very boring

What is it about rev that makes folks angry? i don't really understand rev. What i heard is sword is good i heard staff is support so what is it that makes them angry?