Giving us the option to pick the boss in T3/T4 Underground Facility?

Rico.6873

9 out of 10 time we get the Legendary Rampaging Ice Elemental and with the right instabilitiesThe already OP boss with its invisible animations and OP Ice attacks is just a pain to fight

Where I never had any trouble with the Legendary Dredge Power SuitGiving us a choice to either pick which boss we fight would be a blessing in disguise!

We do have the option to decide 2 instances of the same fractal on the same tier, the only difference is the instabilitiesI would really like the option to choose, If the instabilities arent too painful I dont really mind the Ice boss but with the right instabilties its just a pain to fight the boss

You can already choose Dredge 100% of the time by using the challenge mote at the start:

Complete the Underground challenge (scale 51–100). Beat the Dredge Power Suit with an 80% reduction to all healing. To activate challenge mode, speak with the challenge mote near the beginning of the fractal. A party vote is required to activate. This item only has value as part of a collection.

Stand behind the boss but not directly since the hitbox of one/some spells (dunno exactly) doesn't align with the visible animation and you are good to go. Always! To my surprise I still haven't found out why people after years don't try to avoid those by just walking around the boss. It's really not that hard but it's the same with luring him (and also the dredge one) under the barrel. The fractal is so old still people stand in front of the barrel area or doing other weird stuff when having the indicator over their head for years. Pugs...

@"Rico.6873" said:9 out of 10 time we get the Legendary Rampaging Ice Elemental and with the right instabilitiesThe already OP boss with its invisible animations and OP Ice attacks is just a pain to fight

Where I never had any trouble with the Legendary Dredge Power SuitGiving us a choice to either pick which boss we fight would be a blessing in disguise!

We do have the option to decide 2 instances of the same fractal on the same tier, the only difference is the instabilitiesI would really like the option to choose, If the instabilities arent too painful I dont really mind the Ice boss but with the right instabilties its just a pain to fight the boss

Totally agree, with "we bleed fire" and "frailty" it's a fucking nightmare....