Winged chestpiece/armour skin.....

I would like to have this;

A winged chest armour skin! Yes, a chest piece with dragon wings, a Aurene design or similar! The wings would be folded when ooc, slightly extended during combat and flap when jumping. The armour would be light looking, preferrebly sleeveless and have space on the back for the wings to come out. The wings would be dyeable.

This would solve the problem with backpieces not being dyeable. Ofc it would cause clipping if u combine it with a showing backpiece..... or the ability to wear a small backpiece together with wings.

This sounds like a neat idea but I think if this is gonna happen it will be a legendary item due to it changing effects depending on combat situation. Otherwise all the legendary armor owners will complain that a normal skin is getting something that is legendary exclusive.

@Cynder.2509 said:This sounds like a neat idea but I think if this is gonna happen it will be a legendary item due to it changing effects depending on combat situation. Otherwise all the legendary armor owners will complain that a normal skin is getting something that is legendary exclusive.

It would be a skin, no stats and not a whole set. I'd gladly play 1k gems for it! Make the armour part of it quite minimalistic, such as a vestment or just some Tribal small parts of leather/primitive jewelery stuff cover parts of a rather bare chest. No robes or buttcapes!!!!The wings would be that srmourskin's jewel.

@Voltekka.2375 said:

@Voltekka.2375 said:Why cant you simply use a wings skin on your backpack? There are enough such skins. But a winged chest skin, that would be a tad too much in my opinion.

I already do.... but this would be AMAZING!!!

So... We get to use wings with wings? Wouldnt that be a bit over kill?

? yeah, perhaps if u use it in that way. Or u can create a kerub (spelling?) wich has 3 pairs of Wings.... ?

@Voltekka.2375 said:

@Voltekka.2375 said:Why cant you simply use a wings skin on your backpack? There are enough such skins. But a winged chest skin, that would be a tad too much in my opinion.

I already do.... but this would be AMAZING!!!

So... We get to use wings with wings? Wouldnt that be a bit over kill?

This already exsist. The WwW armour has big light strands sticking out.... in the same direction as the mursaat wings, or the orrian backpieces...