Skyscale Collection: "Wait for Gorrik" Glitch

Yesterday... I mean, early today, I found a problem on the "cooldown" of the Skyscale Collection, that instantly ended "Wait for Gorrik".

It happened like this:I just had finished the "Troublesome Skyscales" Collection with my Sylvari deadeye and the cooldown appeared. Without leaving the Sun's Refuge instance I returned to the character selection screen and loaded my human scourge. Once the Lion's Arc map finished to load I received Gorrik's mail asking to return to Sun's Refuge and so I was able to start the "Riding Skyscales" collection. I thought it wouldn't work, but I was able the start the saddle collection (even already bought the first item).I just didn't continued because my computer frozen for some reason(minutes after I buy the first item for the saddle, probably a coincidence) and was late night.

The “wait for Gorrick” phases were changed from waiting until next IRL day (i.e. midnight GMT rollover) to next in-game day, which is a rollover every 2 hours. Most likely, you completed the previous stage just before in-game dawn, and while you were on the loading screen, the sun came up.

• 2 months later...

@Stitch.1794 said:The “wait for Gorrick” phases were changed from waiting until next IRL day (i.e. midnight GMT rollover) to next in-game day, which is a rollover every 2 hours. Most likely, you completed the previous stage just before in-game dawn, and while you were on the loading screen, the sun came up.

oh... really? I didn't know that... and I will never do something like so soon :p thanks! :3