(EU) Assistance with Guild Hall?

Uon.7491

Merry meets!

My apologies if this is not the right place, but Guild recruitment doesn't seem appropriate. I am hoping to find some assistance in obtaining a Guild Hall, and guidance through the process.

I've always been disappointed in not being able to participate and experience the upgrading of a Guild Hall. Some Guild missions, and most certainly material donations, yes; but never went through the motions beyond "just another basic member." Thus I've made my own Guild, just for myself, so I can learn and experience the process.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.Cheers!

@Urud.4925 said:I claimed Lost Precipice few times: once for my personal guild, and twice to help some guild mates. I don't know if the fight is the same for the other 2, but in any case, feel free to whisper me when you plan to start the expedition :)

Ahai! How many people were involved to claim the hall? It might give me a target to aim for.If it's okay with you, may I add you to my friends list? I've a feeling it's going to take me a little while to find enough help.

@CalamityO.2890 said:I could be very wrong, so any experienced players are free to correct me on this. I think the number you're looking is at least 5 maybe 6, because anymore and it starts to scale.

Oh wonderful, so just a party of people! That makes it easier than trying to find ten or more.

@Fenella.2634 said:When I helped claim a guild hall for a friend, we were only 3 or 4 people.I play mostly in the evening, so if that's fine with you, feel free to add me too. :) If I'm online, I'll help.Thank you Fenella! I've added you. My gaming times are a contrast to the EU (CEST) prime times as I am in Australia, but hopefully we'll have overlap.

@Uon.7491 said:

@Urud.4925 said:I claimed Lost Precipice few times: once for my personal guild, and twice to help some guild mates. I don't know if the fight is the same for the other 2, but in any case, feel free to whisper me when you plan to start the expedition :)

Ahai! How many people were involved to claim the hall? It might give me a target to aim for.If it's okay with you, may I add you to my friends list? I've a feeling it's going to take me a little while to find enough help.

The first time we tried with my old guild, we were in 10. And it was quite hard because there were 2 champions (and 2 groups of mobs to clear at once). Then we tried with 9 and there was only 1 champion, so you definitely don't want to have more than 9 people.When I claimed my guild, we were in 4, and we finished with plenty of time still available. There were the same mobs than with 9, but I think they were easier to kill (or maybe just because we were more geared, idk). Anyway, like @Fenella.2634 said, 3-4 is enough.