[NA, TC][Casual PvX] Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint [FUZZ]

Lanthun.7251

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not gonna lie, I was already pretty sold with that solid piece of fun writing you had for the into. Reminds me of every cover letter I've ever been forced to write since joining adulthood (filled with funny sentiments and only a little desperate in a good way).

I just recently returned to Guild Wars, I stopped playing for about three years because I moved from the East Coast to West Coast with no computer for a very long time, doing the rags to riches thing young people are obsessed with. Then I had a computer and forgot I did anything fun ever with it. I'm around often and at weird hours, both daytime and night (bartender) so I've done well with local players and otherwise because of my strange schedule. I'd love to join!

@Red Revivial.5631 said:I'm not gonna lie, I was already pretty sold with that solid piece of fun writing you had for the into. Reminds me of every cover letter I've ever been forced to write since joining adulthood (filled with funny sentiments and only a little desperate in a good way).

I just recently returned to Guild Wars, I stopped playing for about three years because I moved from the East Coast to West Coast with no computer for a very long time, doing the rags to riches thing young people are obsessed with. Then I had a computer and forgot I did anything fun ever with it. I'm around often and at weird hours, both daytime and night (bartender) so I've done well with local players and otherwise because of my strange schedule. I'd love to join!

@DarkNighT.7319 said:Hi there,7 year veteran, still active and in need of a casual trainwreck to have fun in since most friends moved on for the most part, so looking to socialize and chat about.

Thanks.

Hi folks! I will be sure to try and remember to invite you both this evening if you have not had an invite extended already. See you soon!EDIT: I got the invites sent! See you soon, for sure, now!

@StardustBunny.2056 said:I would like to join. I'm still relatively new. I'm on EU so I'm not sure how it works here, can na and eu play together!?

Hi Stardust! While we cannot play with each other necessarily in the worlds, you will still have access to our guild chat to talk with us if you wish to have that. That is totally up to you, though; however, you would have to move yourself to the NA servers in order to play with us. D: I went ahead and threw you an invite in case you do decide to join us!

@DarkNighT.7319 said:Oh I'm Sorry, i missed the part where it says it's an NA guild, and i play on the EU side of things, Thanks for inviting me but will have to decline :)

That is no worries at all; as I told Stardust, you are more than welcomed to still be apart of our community socially if you wish; who says we can't have a good time in guild chat? ;) But again, up to you! I am happy to send another invite if you change your mind.

@Stuart.5940 said:Hey, is it alright if my wife and I get an invite?Her in-game ID is: empressdonna.1096 (and mines is obviously what I'm posting under haha)

I have threw out the invite to both of you today as well!

@Lanthun.7251 said:

@"Dice Hazard.1458" said:Hi, I'm Dice Hazard, I'm new and stuff....

b21.png

You sir/ma'dam deserve a thumbs up for that! Opening the gates to the White House now.

Hey man, how do I go about actually joining the guild? Do we both need to be logged in at the same time or something?

Can you send me an invite and I can pick it up next time I log in?I have no idea how this works. xP

@Malisouris.6045 said:Hi! I've been playing since launch but took a break when PoF came out. So now there's plenty of new stuff and mounts to get! You guys seem cool. Can I join?

I will send you an invite today!

@Dice Hazard.1458 said:

@Dice Hazard.1458 said:Hi, I'm Dice Hazard, I'm new and stuff....

b21.png

You sir/ma'dam deserve a thumbs up for that! Opening the gates to the White House now.

Hey man, how do I go about actually joining the guild? Do we both need to be logged in at the same time or something?

Can you send me an invite and I can pick it up next time I log in?I have no idea how this works. xP

So you will have an invite already pending for your account once you log on; neither of us have to be online @ the same time to receive a guild invite. The only time guild invites become tricky is if you have multiple guild invites given to you already (which we did not approach, so we're good there).

When you log in, you will want to press the shield-like icon in the upper left hand corner of your game, or the G-hotkey if you did not change any keybindings; that will open up the guild panel for you. On the top left of that screen, you will see guild slots, and you should see invites pending under those. You will click on ours, and you should find an "accept" button. Once you do that, you will have joined the guild! Now, after that, there is one extra (optional) step that I highly encourage, which is the representation. While you will be a guild member across all characters you make on the account, you will never represent a guild on a character unless you manually apply it yourself, which is easy to do: there will be a box right beside our guild name in that panel still you can checkmark; check mark it and you will be repping on that character (that will allow you to use /g versus /g1,/g2,etc. in the case you have multiple guilds). Checking that box only applies per character, so if you have alts, or if oyu make new characters, you will have to remember to check that box. Again, that is optional, but I encourage it!

Hope that helps!

• 2 weeks later...