Legendary Food & Utilities??

Ok, but bear with me.

We just got legendary runes (which, let's face it, if you have legy armor are beyond useless) and the chef is going up to lvl 500 soon.

I would love to see us be able make legendary buff food and utilities. I wouldn't even mind if they required big collections and like a stack of butternut squash whatever-have-you. We can make primers already, which already prolongs the duration of the food, and I guarantee not everyone will make them, so the prices will stabilize after a while again. But overall, I think it would be a really cool concept (maybe exclude festival exclusive food/utilities, for example) that we could then be able to choose the specific buffs we need and have them run for a certain time.

The reactivation could then require a sacrifice of some sort, perhaps?

Thoughts?

I think that if you eat "Legendary" food, normal food would taste like skritt-poo after. So, maybe the cost of using legendary food is that while it gives nice buffs, for the next three days the ONLY food you can get a buff from is legendary.

But we don't really need legendary food, We have primers that can extend the duration of really good food for hours, and food that can be shared by everyone around you. Legendary would likely just be ascended (which is apparently always a feast to share) with the primer built in. It wouldn't be worth the effort for the players to make it, or for the devs to code it all in.