What to do on a Dead Dragonstand map? How to farm pods? - [Merged]

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a few pods scattered across the lanes that are there all the time, regardless of event status, so you can take a character (or a few) through the contested map, hunting out those pods. Of course it's slower than opening pods on a full map, but if you can't find an active map in lfg this is the way to go.

@Rasimir.6239 said:There are a few pods scattered across the lanes that are there all the time, regardless of event status, so you can take a character (or a few) through the contested map, hunting out those pods. Of course it's slower than opening pods on a full map, but if you can't find an active map in lfg this is the way to go.

are they unique per character?

@Knighthonor.4061 said:

@Rasimir.6239 said:There are a few pods scattered across the lanes that are there all the time, regardless of event status, so you can take a character (or a few) through the contested map, hunting out those pods. Of course it's slower than opening pods on a full map, but if you can't find an active map in lfg this is the way to go.

are they unique per character?I think they are actually unique to the map instance, so if you hop back in on the same account two hours later you should have a new map with new pods available.

@"CutesySylveon.8290" said:Another option to get crystalline ore would be nice too, even if it’s only a minor option. I despise Dragons Stand and having to do it every time I make a new HoT legendary makes me not want to make more.

Home instance node, would solve the problem of non-regular acquisition of crystalline ore. This way you could at least get one every day in conjunction with your other home instance harvesting.PS: I personally feel that there has been some kind of stealth nerf for noxious pods in "dead maps". I used to get 2-3 for each lane (moving from base camp to the sealed doors). Now it feels like I get 1 or 2 for each lane. It doe snot sound like a big difference, but it is a lot of lame running around for the same amount of pods.

@Gorani.7205 said:

@"CutesySylveon.8290" said:Another option to get crystalline ore would be nice too, even if it’s only a minor option. I despise Dragons Stand and having to do it every time I make a new HoT legendary makes me not want to make more.

Home instance node, would solve the problem of non-regular acquisition of crystalline ore. This way you could at least get one every day in conjunction with your other home instance harvesting.PS: I personally feel that there has been some kind of stealth nerf for noxious pods in "dead maps". I used to get 2-3 for each lane (moving from base camp to the sealed doors). Now it feels like I get 1 or 2 for each lane. It doe snot sound like a big difference, but it is a lot of lame running around for the same amount of pods.

I just finish the meta today and we still have 3 pieces for each lane.The suggestion to add a home instance node it good, we already have the other 3 nodes that belongs to each individual map, we should got one here also.Or they can make some other place were you can take this, maybe in season 5.

@CutesySylveon.8290 said:Another option to get crystalline ore would be nice too, even if it’s only a minor option. I despise Dragons Stand and having to do it every time I make a new HoT legendary makes me not want to make more.The guild vendor occasionally sells some, and you can send alts through the HoT story for more, but those are the only sources outside of DS that I know of.

As people move on from HoT maps, the map like Dragonstand will die off since its just one big meta event map.

Currently its a dead map. for hours on end, reset after reset people dont come to do the meta, making it harder to farm pods on the map for Legendary mats.

This map need some lower tier events and hearts so people would come and do stuff other than the Meta to progress their character without need to do the metas.

Each lane is getting lower and lower on the pod spawn rate on non meta maps. please do something about this.

If there is no commander, people are reluctant to stay. So, if you are really keen, just tag up and ask two other players to tag. I always find at least one lfg group and if there is none, you can put lfg there. It fills up very quickly 5 minutes before the reset, in my experience.