3 warriors doing 100 blades on a down player and he still gets resurected by 1 ele just pressing f

Hitman.5829

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Hitman.5829 said:

@Fish.2769 said:Did they Mistform by chance? As long as they've started an action, they can use Mistform to negate damage to themselves... But that sounds like a support Healing Tempest tbh.

No staff, no mistform.3 100 blades and the necro just went up like nothing happened. Like I said, I am a 100% pure berserker build. Those who know me from BG know that my build is a beast.That is why I was astounded by the fact that an ele by just pressing F was able to overcome 3 100 blades.At least one of those 100 blades was from an extreme berserk build (me). I don't know about the other warriors but they seemed like they were doing very decent damage with their skills.

Next time use one of your gazillions of cc on that ele and let a friendzerker stomp the necro. Dead necro..

@Offair.2563 said:

@Fish.2769 said:Did they Mistform by chance? As long as they've started an action, they can use Mistform to negate damage to themselves... But that sounds like a support Healing Tempest tbh.

No staff, no mistform.3 100 blades and the necro just went up like nothing happened. Like I said, I am a 100% pure berserker build. Those who know me from BG know that my build is a beast.That is why I was astounded by the fact that an ele by just pressing F was able to overcome 3 100 blades.At least one of those 100 blades was from an extreme berserk build (me). I don't know about the other warriors but they seemed like they were doing very decent damage with their skills.

Next time use one of your gazillions of cc on that ele and let a friendzerker stomp the necro. Dead necro..

Gazillions of CC? You mean the 2 that (most) Warriors run?

@Fish.2769 said:

Pretty sure that zerkers use heabutt...and there's 3 warrs anyway.

@steki.1478 said:

Pretty sure that zerkers use heabutt...and there's 3 warrs anyway.Pretty sure 99% of warriors use rampage. Thats 3 stuns. Then you got regular skills. Three warriors should be able lock down a player for ~30 seconds.

That's why i put "(most)" - OP doesn't state what the other 2 Warriors are (Core, Spellbreaker or Berserker). Also more Warriors than you probably realise have gone back to Signet of Rage since the nerf/buff Rampage had. (Myself included). Also OP never said what happened before the Necro was downed so you've got to assume they have CC's on CD.

@"Fish.2769" said:That's why i put "(most)" - OP doesn't state what the other 2 Warriors are (Core, Spellbreaker or Berserker). Also more Warriors than you probably realise have gone back to Signet of Rage since the nerf/buff Rampage had. (Myself included). Also OP never said what happened before the Necro was downed so you've got to assume they have CC's on CD.

I doubt that all 3 had to waste all of their CC's to down a single necro. Not like necro has a huge amount of stun breaks or some actual defensive mechanics to survive a 3 sec stun.

@Hitman.5829 said:I am a full berserker. There were 3 warriors and we got one necro down, his elementalist friend just pressed f and he resurrected his friend.How the hell is this even possible? 3 100 blades for god's sake! 3 3 3 3 3 3 3. How in hell can someone get resurected by just pressing f?

My gear is completely berseker and I am not sure about the other warriors but they were very competent players.

Resurrecting by just pressing f needs a tonedown.

Well just by this post alone, it clearly wasn't just 1 Necro. :P

But this is my point, he's not clear how many were around or when the fight started/ended.

As many have pointed out, the tempest was full support, most likely minstrel with traited geyser. Also, his downed mate was a necro that has a hefty amount of downstate leeching.P.S. I tried, but I just can't take the OP's thread seriously because of the fact this complaint comes from a class that has a downstate rally ability.

was probably full heal double geyser with res rune. that still doesn't explain how 3 zerk wars can have such bad dps.http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PGQAYmyXXtdA-z1IY+ogvIquAEbW8bzC-w+40% heal, +30% revive speed, double geyser which is another +14% hp per sec for 4 sec. was probably something like that.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Revivalseems healing power doesn't effect revival, never knew that lol. so when it says "Revive speed" attribute increases the healing done by ticks. "Revive speed" stacks additively. When healing defeated targets in combat, the effect is doubled. I take it to mean that instead of the standard +15% hp per sec its now +20% hp. that plus double geyser the total is now +34% hp per sec.100 blades doesn't really do a ton of dmg unless youre in full pve mode.

@ollbirtan.2915 said:As many have pointed out, the tempest was full support, most likely minstrel with traited geyser. Also, his downed mate was a necro that has a hefty amount of downstate leeching.P.S. I tried, but I just can't take the OP's thread seriously because of the fact this complaint comes from a class that has a downstate rally ability.

Warrior downstate is the most useless in the whole game. And even if you manage to interrupt a foe that is attempting to stomp, if they just press it again as soon as they can, revenge, the skill you were talking about, is still not rdy to use.

And even if you manage to activate revenge, most ppl just walk away, laughing.

Well I usually don't have this problem. I don't run rampage as I consider it a hard carry in some situations and totally useless in others. Its too hit or miss for me and when it is a hard carry it almost ruins the fun of the fight. I prefer to run banner to stomp or rez. Just remember the small circle of banner is for stomps and banner sadly does its damage after the stomp. Meaning if you're blinded the stomp will miss, and if the enemy has aegis the stomp will be blocked. It should probably be changed to do damage first and then stomp considering its an elite. Or just become unblockable. Either way I run shake it off for the double stunbreak and that allows me to shake it off at the end of my banner cast if Im blinded. Alternatively you can weapon swap to clear if you run discipline trait and that is your only condition on you. Otherwise you will be hard pressed to cleave most rezzes unless you can put a lot of pressure on the person rezzing. Ele can take rez traits as well as the trait that makes them unable to be crit in earth. Which equals very little pressure on them. Either way good luck sorting it out. Unlikely to change anytime soon.

Necro has access to a lot of lifesteal even in downstate, if a competent support build/player is reviving them then I can totally see a downed Necro being able to withstand a lot of incoming damage.Necro and Ranger have the best downstate skills in the game if you ask me, Lifesteal and pet rez are extremely good.. specially compared to Warriors abysmal downstate skills which are bad when traited and utterly useless when not.

Seems like with the three warriors that maybe some CC would have made a bigger difference as it seems that if the two opponents that were involved were specced and trailed right that this is not only possible but likely.

@gebrechen.5643 we had one poster here who we were convinced tried to farm infractions. I won’t call them a troll because that isn’t nice either. Also haven’t seen them since Gaile left either... wonder if the last ban they got was enough.