Champion rush. Which Event chains - champion bosses grant Achievement points?

So I was just playing last night without looking up possible achievement points with much detail . But I did notice that I did not receive any and was wondering if there were any Event-Chains in Core Tyria with champion bosses that award Achievement points.

I played primarily in Curses Shore and Frostforge Sound, and did not unlock any achievements.

Now it’s possible that I have unlocked everything already as I have been playing for 5 years.

For me personally, with the world boss and meta events, I knew I wasn’t going to hit the rare or super rare categories in bonus boxes. But I was completing several achievement points which was my actual goal of participating in these events.

Please Let me know if there are any obvious event chains in Core Tyria not associated with World bosses.

There already is one thread for the best places to farm champion bosses for marks. So try to focus on achievement point unlocks for this thread that players should not forget to visit. Thanks!

@OutOfOrder.3719 said:I just got Toxicity tramples + 5 Achievement points in Iron Marches in the “Explorer” section of achievements.

Thank you for the bandit Side stories. Will have to check that out. Isn’t that Season 3 and not part of champion Rush ?

The bandits are all based in the core maps so they count towards the champion Rush. Have also seen that the Executioner also counts so think they will be well hunted.