Delivery of purchased goods

The length of time it takes for Arena net to delivery goods and services that should realistically be unlocked instantaneously is unacceptable. I can buy an expansion for any game from any other developer and gain access to that content instantly yet it took roughly 24 hrs to gain access to the path of fire zones then a further 24 hrs to gain the miscellaneous little things from the ultimate edition and i am still waiting for the gems hat were to be included. its irrelevant if the gems are to be delayed the issue is that i shouldn't be made to wait 24 hrs after time of purchase to be given a receipt and also permission to access content I have paid for any other company who would try this shady business practice would be met with hostility,

so it took 24 hrs to receive my receipt aka proof of purchase and serial key ironically no other company will ever make you wait this long my issue is the length of time it takes to send a receipt and the fact I'm still waiting for goods purchased when I can see on my end that he funds were accepted into their accounts

@wizzick.6814 said:so it took 24 hrs to receive my receipt aka proof of purchase and serial key ironically no other company will ever make you wait this long my issue is the length of time it takes to send a receipt and the fact I'm still waiting for goods purchased when I can see on my end that he funds were accepted into their accounts

The gems take 72 hours to get since before shady people with stolen credit cards bought alot of expasion ultimates, conveterted gems to gold and sold said gold for real money to people.

Then the owners charged back the purchase for said ultimate making arena net lose money twiceFirst on the sale and on the gems that people would have bought and converted to gems instead of buying said gold from real money traders.So that 72 hour window to see its really you that have bought said ultimate is better for the game and everyone else.EditFirst time I heard it taken 24 hours to get a email why dident you upgrade directly in the client tho?