Source of account-bound adventurer's spectacles and scarves?

I have both account-bound and non-account-bound versions of both the adventurer's spectacles and scarves. But, I don't know where I got them.

Can anybody explain where the different boundedness comes from?

(The wiki has no information about the non-bound versions, so I'm asking this so I can update the wiki with some notes on it.)

@"Daddicus.6128" said:I have both account-bound and non-account-bound versions of both the adventurer's spectacles and scarves. But, I don't know where I got them.

Can anybody explain where the different boundedness comes from?

(The wiki has no information about the non-bound versions, so I'm asking this so I can update the wiki with some notes on it.)

Scarf: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Adventurer%27s_Scarf (Soulbound on use).Spectacles: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Adventurer%27s_Spectacles (Soulbound on use).

Both from Buried Locked Chests.

I've never modified them. In fact, they all were rampager's (scarf) or cleric's (spectacles) when I got all three of them. (The non-bound ones were also rampager's and cleric's.)

Also, the three account-bound ones are also "Soulbound on Use". (The three non-bound ones are also soulbound on use, but that's expected.)

• 2 weeks later...

Daddicus, were your actually account-bound when you unlocked it? Or did they become soul-bound? I have two on two different characters, and while they both say they are 'account bound, souldbound on use' and are presumably merely account-bound (as I added it to my wardrobe), I can't seem to actually move it to my character with leatherworking (it acts as if it were soulbound).