Revert Dark Path projectile pathing pleaseeee

VunDola.7596

Personally I'd like to see Core Shroud have minions (unkillable) built in.

Example, Shroud 2 would be reverted in functionality to the old one (slow tracking). However, it would get minion flavor by delivering the attack through a minion instead of a hand. This means it would benefit from minion traits, and when it hits (aka the minion dies), you would proc death nova. Additionally, it would command your existing Shadow Fiend (if summoned) to become a projectile as well. Then on the shadowstep, you summon a shadow fiend at your original position.

Could rename it to like Looming Shadows, and then the second would be Impending Darkness or w/e you want to call it.

@Sigmoid.7082 said:It just needs to travel a lot faster.

Not only that but it actually needs to track the target, because right now people can side step it just by walking. You can easily test that, which makes the whole rework ridicolous.They should have used the old projectile and just added the new mechanic, not rework the whole projectile.

@Dadnir.5038 said:

@"Nimon.7840" said:

Let's just hope they rework deathmagic. You almost cannot make that traitline worse than it is right now xD

ANet employee: "Challenge accepted."

I'm pretty sure the employee would say: "Keep dreaming!"

I reckon he means in terms of they actually could make it worse.+1 Ema for the warhorn revert that was just silly...Imean right out of left field there, unless they wererolling with it to make the SE change more onlinecutting sustain down.

• 2 weeks later...

i would REALLY rather having the old CDs and the old dark path than what we have now ..... now u really cant do kitten to rangers and thieves and all the other kittens ... Anet just gave us the biggest F in the face with the rework .. Anet pls stop reworking our lil kittens pls revert the old dark path,locust swarm, reaper's touch back .. core now is in a way worse spot than before ...

@Lahmia.2193 said:It's funny. I can only remember complaints about this skill before it was updated. Now it has been I'm only hearing complaints to revert it. Be careful what you wish for I guess.

Well. People were just illusional. Maybe one out of 6or 8 patches, necro gets something good new.In the other patches something gets worse.

Didn't play much. Not playing the game much nowadays, just raiding with my group and that's it.Wvw is dead on my server. Nothing engaging to do in pve...Just logging in today to boos my cooking to 500.

But: what anet seems to be pretty good at is reworking necro weapon skills but making them worse.

Don't get me wrong. Spectral walk change was very good.But look at warhorn5. That's pretty much unusable infight. Only for getting swiftness...

• 2 weeks later...

@Lahmia.2193 said:It's funny. I can only remember complaints about this skill before it was updated. Now it has been I'm only hearing complaints to revert it. Be careful what you wish for I guess.

Its funny that you don't understand that the complaints before were that the projectile was too slow. They made it even slower and even removed tracking from it. OMEGALUL