Predictions for LW preview on Aug 30

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expect something about norn (I don’t think jormag will wake up until the end of the season but I’d like it if that was the end and xpac 3 was his fight). I think a few episodes will move that forward as well as other norn story besides Dragon. And there will be a few outliers like addressing malyck, a Charr episode that sets up season 6/xpac 4 (which I’m predicting is the blood legion attempting to become the supreme empire over other charr, races, and humans especially). Possibly new specs. Possibly none until the next expansion but we may get two to make up for the long wait. Or maybe, no spec, but each class gets just a new weapon to their core class.

You liked Box in a Box from a bag? How about the new box in a bag with a bag of boxes with a bag that when opened give you an unidentified Blue bag! This blue bag can be opened with a chance at a Green unidentified box! If you pray hard enough to RNJesus that Green box might, just might give you a bag! And in this bag is a box! That box has one in billion chance to be an identified rare bag! Oh, you'll get a white spike too.

I predict that season 5 will be much the same as season 4 on a similar release schedule but won't require an expansion to play. It probably won't have masteries as a result.

I predict that it won't be coming until closer to the end of September or start of October.

I predict that the announcement will be a bit of a damp squib for many people but that they will try to build hype none the less.

I'd love to be wrong and for season 5 to be really exciting.

Definitely a non-full Aurene season.The trio I hate:-Trahearne (cool he is dead)-Kasmeer (haven't seen her alot so ok)-Aurene (since the start.. have even more affection for my skyscale or Taimi...)

Okay for norn exploration, through mountains is a good occasion for asura.

@Pifil.5193 said:Yeah, I predict a lot of disappointed people when it turns out to be an announcement about what they actually said it'd be about and not a new expansion.

They've basicaly only spoke about lw so far, the safe assumptions ppl can make is that they are infact going to talk about the story, if anyone things otherwise they are overhyping themselves.

@zealex.9410 said:

@Pifil.5193 said:Yeah, I predict a lot of disappointed people when it turns out to be an announcement about what they actually said it'd be about and not a new expansion.

They've basicaly only spoke about lw so far, the safe assumptions ppl can make is that they are infact going to talk about the story, if anyone things otherwise they are overhyping themselves.

Definitely, but you know people, they do it every time.

Here is a curve ball.

The Norn convince us to join them and not fight Jormag.

Bet, you think you are going to Skrim in Tyria (lol).

Nope.

Forget about the charr-b-que in the northeast as well.

Our wierdo norns have other plans.

They show their true viking colors and take us to the open seas to island hop.

Windwaker or OnePiece style.

@DoRi Silvia.4159 said:~~It's finally tomorrow so we will see what happens now...The only reason that I'm actually excited for this is because the last time they held up a live-conference was for the reveal of HoTFor ANET to book up a venue AND broadcast live stream I'm hoping it will be something epic !

The announcement won't be tomorrow, it's on Friday 9am Pacific time

I predict season 5 will be about Aurene getting into her role as a new elder dragon and facing some new, non-dragon threat. And then one of the new zones will be literally on Aurene's back as you fight off this new enemy that's trying to mess with her and stuff, stop them from setting up camps, etc.

... Okay I'm probably wrong but I still think it'd be pretty cool.

@EmmetOtter.8542 said:

@DoRi Silvia.4159 said:~~It's finally tomorrow so we will see what happens now...The only reason that I'm actually excited for this is because the last time they held up a live-conference was for the reveal of HoTFor ANET to book up a venue AND broadcast live stream I'm hoping it will be something epic !

The announcement won't be tomorrow, it's on Friday 9am Pacific time

oh right haha , I live in NZ which probably has the earliest time zone in the world

I guess it will be in 2 days then

@"Anchoku.8142" said:Prediction: You will aid the Quaggon and Kodan as pact commander in an underwater blitzball-like offensive against Jourmag's frozen fish minions to reclaim the snow and sea.

LOL, at reading "blitzball" (Blitz is German for "lightning"), my first thought was "A new underwater sports game!" ... then I read the rest of the sentence and got disappointed. :p

@ugrakarma.9416 said:the annoucement will gonna be The Return of Scarlet.

She's compost by now. ;)

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@"Anchoku.8142" said:Prediction: You will aid the Quaggon and Kodan as pact commander in an underwater blitzball-like offensive against Jourmag's frozen fish minions to reclaim the snow and sea.

LOL, at reading "blitzball" (Blitz is German for "lightning"), my first thought was "A new underwater sports game!" ... then I read the rest of the sentence and got disappointed. :p

Blitzball is the underwater sports game in Final Fantasy X so you had it right!