Why mesmer is the only class that got mobility nerf?

qbsixzeros.5210

@praqtos.9035 said:After playing this game for a long time many people clearly can tell what is busted and what is not, a weapon skill on 15s cd with 1550 range is clearly nuts, nothing comes close it.

Whether you think something is busted or not is irrelevant to the claim that no other class has had mobility nerfed.

@praqtos.9035 said:You made a claim, you have to prove it. What mobility skills suffered an over 50% nerfs since mesmer portal was nerfed? From latest updates first that comes to my mind thief got thier own portal, arldy fastest class in the game.

I proved my claim, other classes have had mobility nerfs not just mesmer, I gave you an example of one, it is fact. You trying to change the argument by adding on conditions is hilariously desperate.

@praqtos.9035 said:All I see is a salty random that lacks said "knowledge" in the first place, my advice, be quiet and keep your salt under control

Why would I take advice from someone who fails at basic logic?

As for the rest, I hate to break it to you, but I have no idea who you are, are you under the delusion you are Helseth and actually did something of note in this game? Pls don't tell me you are one of these randoms playing a dead PvP game where what little competitive playerbase left long ago and you now think people should recognize your name, because that would be tragic.

I'm sorry, but portal has been sucking the fun out of that gamemode for years--especially with how inconsistently balanced the maps are... But on some of them, if a team had a competent mesmer and the other team didn't, the match was basically over before it even started.

@Mini Crinny.6190 said:

@Mini Crinny.6190 said:As for Mesmer, Anet do tend to nerf core skills/traits more than Elite specs, just so they can sell the elite specs onto people so they buy the expansion, every other class has had its core skills nerfed although some do still do well.
*Looks at chrono...
You where saying?

Oh look, PoF is out go buy that nowCause chrono is no elite spec right? flawless logic right there

@GWMO.4785 said:

@Mini Crinny.6190 said:As for Mesmer, Anet do tend to nerf core skills/traits more than Elite specs, just so they can sell the elite specs onto people so they buy the expansion, every other class has had its core skills nerfed although some do still do well.
*Looks at chrono...
You where saying?

Oh look, PoF is out go buy that nowCause chrono is no elite spec right? flawless logic right there

But PoF is more recent and its clear anet want the Renegade/Firebrand Comp now instead of Chrono/Druid which are both HoT specs

Who'd of thought of that logic

@Mini Crinny.6190 said:

*Looks at chrono...
You where saying?

But PoF is more recent and its clear anet want the Renegade/Firebrand Comp now instead of Chrono/Druid which are both HoT specs

You're derailing hard. First you mention core skills/traits getting nerfed more then elite specs. In which i reply with chrono since that has been hit hard. Then you talk about mirage in specific as if there no other specialization. And now you continue about a ren/fb - chrono/druid comp. Make up your mind

@GWMO.4785 said:

*Looks at chrono...
You where saying?

You're derailing hard. First you mention core skills/traits getting nerfed more then elite specs. In which i reply with chrono since that has been hit hard. Then you talk about mirage in specific as if there no other specialization. And now you continue about a ren/fb - chrono/druid comp. Make up your mind

Yes, Core skills getting nerfed over elite specs happens alot its not just mesmer by the way, And now since Chrono/Druid has been meta in PvE since HoT and obviously PvE is where anet's focus is over any other game mode, they are pushing people onto their newer expansion making people buy it to get more money, its not rocket science