GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

I know I mentioned this before, but I just realized it would be super cool if there was a book storage system for the home instance in the form of the book cart (at least for human home instance, I can’t remember if other home instances have bookshelves or bookcarts) that’s in the market area of Salma! I need this so bad in my life, I would be so happy if it happened! @ArenaNet Team.4819

I would like to see more weapon skins in the store, and maybe the store have to refresh more often or have more content. I think permanent 25% cheaper for everything would lead to more trading and more profit. Anyway i am looking for a Kymswarden (not sure if i write that right) greatsword skin for a long time.

I really hope Living World Passes are put on sale soon, I was hoping to buy cosmetics with the leftover gems I'd have after getting the passes, but I'm missing everything because of this... Really wanted to Path of Fire Preparation Pack earlier, but since I don't know how much gems I'd have left and how much gem I'd have to buy after getting the passes, I just had to skip it. :(

@Siferian.4726 said:I wonder why there isn't an easily achieveable horse mount that has literally nothing special about it for people who are just starting out in the game. This could be a mount you could purchase with 10g from any heart vendor in all the low level tyria maps. I'd imagine this plain mount could have all sorts of cool skins since horses are pretty versatile animals. It could have a pinto skin, appaloosa skin, buckskin skin, a donkey skin, zebra skin, an armored horse skin, and if you wanted to go further, you could even make a magical stag skin for it. I would highly suggest unicorn skin, since... well, everybody loves unicorns.I'd imagine that it could also have a short speed boost ability to where it could go faster so long as you're holding spacebar. Sort of like the skimmer's hovering ability except it would be used for speed instead of hovering. I admit, I'm taking inspiration from ESO in this concept.If they do make a horse mount, I hope that they try their best to base the animations off of real horses. They already do a wonderful job with basing animations off of real animals, so I have no doubt they would do amazing at this.I understand if most of you are against this idea. I can see people thinking this mount to be a waste of a keybind. But think of cosmetic purposes. Everyone loves cosmetics. Imagine being a knight in shining armor who rides a trusty steed. Or a young girl adventurer with her beloved unicorn companion. Or even, a nature-loving sylvari riding the white stag of their dreams.So many possibilities...

Was going to ignore this, then you said White Stag!! I love that idea. The White Stag skin for the horse as reward for that part of the Personal Story where you rescue the stag from the Nightmare Court!

Also in general, any of the sylvan-animal versions of the meat-animals might make good options for mount skins

one more week was lost without getting what i want the most. i asked it many times and will ask once more coz they dont give me what i want the most. please put in gem store fallen balthazar outfit and let me to buy it. make it expensive if u like but do it. i keep my last gems for it.

How about name tags for armor and weapons?

A single use item able to rename almost any item. Exceptions include:-legendaries and precursors-already named weapons for collections-specialization weapons

Changing ascended prefixes will remove the tag, since it destroys the item in the process. The original name can be seen when you look at the item in the inventory (eg. Someone names their Berzerkers Bladed Armor of the Scholar to 'DPS', when they hover over the item in your inventory or hero panel, in gold text it will say DPS but below it will say "renamed from Berzerkers Bladed Armor of the Scholar in smaller, gray Text.

You are given the option to remove the name tag if you want, but you'll have to get a new tag to rename the item. Regardless of the name, the color will be the same as the item you put in on.

How 'bout some way to get the Deathly stuff from Halloween's past this Halloween in the gem store, hm? ;3; I'm meaning the deathly/avian/bull mantle/shoulderpads/pauldrons. They've gone unavailable for too long! Atm, the only way to get 'em is through a lucky guaranteed wardrobe unlock!