Ranger Greatsword 4 is Bugged and 2v2 Asura Arena Map Needs Fixing

shadowpass.4236

Non-unblockable ranged attacks (possibly melee too) constantly hit during the greatsword 4 block. It happens very frequently, but not every time. I've noticed this a lot with mesmer pistol 4 and 5 going through the block as well as guardian sword/greatsword projectiles.

The 2v2 Asura Arena Map has really bad physics/whatever you call it. Melee skills flat out don't connect sometimes even if your opponent is cc'd right in front of you. I landed a bull's charge into 100b and none of the 100b hit for some reason. Also, I landed a rampage boulder into a dash but the dash didn't hit.

Please look into the greatsword bug if anything @Ben Phongluangtham.1065. It's been happening for a long, long time and (asides from being extremely inconvenient), can make or break a fight.

@shadowpass.4236 said:

@"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:Can we also fix the block channeling when spam jumping?

Once Anet changes it to work like Bandit's Defense, we won't need to spam jump anymore.

Why should it work like bandits defense? There's already 1 (arguably two) evade frames on the set. With burst, cc and cripple on it. You don't need a channeled block as well. Just make it warrior mace block.

@"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

@"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:Can we also fix the block channeling when spam jumping?

Once Anet changes it to work like Bandit's Defense, we won't need to spam jump anymore.

Why should it work like bandits defense? There's already 1 (arguably two) evade frames on the set. With burst, cc and cripple on it. You don't need a channeled block as well. Just make it warrior mace block.

Because it locks you into the counterattack animation once it triggers. Any good player will be able to cc you during that and you'll eat a whole bunch of damage for something you can't really control.

@shadowpass.4236 said:

Because it locks you into the counterattack animation once it triggers. Any good player will be able to cc you during that and you'll eat a whole bunch of damage for something you can't really control.

Which is why I said just make it like the mace block.

Which is why I said just make it like the mace block.

Sorry, you picked a weird skill to have an issue with. I have no interest in discussing GS4 reworks nor is that what this thread is about.

There are blockable ranged attacks that just go through the greatsword 4 ability. This is a bug and needs to get fixed.