Upon reaching 425 chef rating, players will attract the attention of a notorious chef

@ANet This questline seems "half-baked" to me. It does not really make a quest. The advancement is only tracked in collections, which means you have to write everything down. Each racial chef that wants help should make a quest so you can track what you need to make for them. That included the guy who makes your stove.

@Darlgon.9273 said:@ANet This questline seems "half-baked" to me. It does not really make a quest. The advancement is only tracked in collections, which means you have to write everything down. Each racial chef that wants help should make a quest so you can track what you need to make for them. That included the guy who makes your stove.

What dont you have a phone?Take a picture and read what you need from that, thats what I did.

@Linken.6345 said:

@Darlgon.9273 said:@ANet This questline seems "half-baked" to me. It does not really make a quest. The advancement is only tracked in collections, which means you have to write everything down. Each racial chef that wants help should make a quest so you can track what you need to make for them. That included the guy who makes your stove.

What dont you have a phone?Take a picture and read what you need from that, thats what I did.

Guess I am too old school to think of that... We used to write everything down, back in the day. Thanks for a reminder of an easier way.