Who do I contact about submitting an appeal for a "warning" I got about one of my forum posts?

One of my posts was recently removed for "accusing a player of cheating" and the private message I got from the moderator was titled "You've been warned." There is little to not detail about what this warning means for me and my account, and I would like to submit an appeal to clear my name, as I have read through the Forum Code of Conduct and found that I did nothing wrong or worth getting a warning. It says in the Forum Code of Conduct that I should submit an email to the Forum Team for any kind of appeals but I cannot find an email address for this anywhere. Can someone guide me in the right direction? Thank you!

• Like 1

You did do something wrong since you cant single out a person for harrasment or riddicule etc accuseing someone of cheating is exactly singleing out someone for harrasment bud.They only take appeals when you get banned or a temporary ban, If you dont know why you got banned however you cant really appeal. (talking from experience here)The single points go away pretty quick.

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:You can check 'Moderation' on your profile page for information about infractions.The 'Library' above contains the Sticky, https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/12118/how-to-communicate-with-the-forums-team-appeals-pms-e-mails

Good luck.

Dident know about that always looked for them tp quote my message to me in the infraction msg.