Optimal holo healing rotation ?

H a z Z y.1762

@H a z Z y.1762 said:In spVP i see holosmiths dropping the heal turret and doing all sorts of blast finishers to heal crazy amounts.

What are the optimal healing rotations for the elixer rifle build in an spvp match?

The rotation is going to depend on your needs, your cooldowns, and your heat level.

I run prot holo, so my rotation is slightly different. But, assuming all cooldowns are ready, no heat:

• Enter Photon Forge beforehand (til 5s timer wears off)
  • Drop Heal Turret -> pop Elixir U for quickness -> Detonate HT when field appears
  • Photon Forge 5 for blast -> Photon Forge 2 for leap
  • Drop out of forge, double tap 4 (shield, magnetic inversion) for a blast before the water field disappears. Alternatively, leap with sword 3.

For rifle, it would be similar, except instead of that last point, you use jump shot for a second leap. You can also chain F1 (healing mist or whatever it's called) with photon forge 2 for another leap.

This is in an ideal scenario, with the enemy not cc'ing you, HT not getting destroyed prematurely, no allies with overlapping fields, all cooldowns are ready, and no heat. Realistically, you'll have to balance your cooldowns and heat level against which leaps/blasts you use. But, the relevant ones are:

• Holographic Shockwave is a blast finisher. +25 heat
  • Holo Leap is a leap finisher. +7 heat
  • Detonate HT is a blast finisher
  • Rifle 5 is a leap finisher.

So that's 2 leap finishers and 2 blast finishers on top of HT's heal + overcharge.

• Elixir U
  • HT1
  • wait for water field
  • HT2
  • Photon Forge 5
  • Photon Forge 2

If using Rifle, use Rifle 5 back into Field.

If using Shield use Shield 4 to Blast.

If using Sword as well, yu can use Sword 3 to leap out of it again but it will take some incredible timing or require the use of HT toolbelt skill Regenerating Mist which is a shortlived 1 sec Water Field.

• 2 weeks later...