The Bots Make PvP Unplayable

Bash.2689

Hi all,

I'm curious what other leagues are seeing. I am in gold (mid tier) and the botting is literally making me want to stop playing this game. I am constantly paired with one on my team that turns it into a 4v5. We all know the league progression is a dumb system that doesn't work, and what doesn't help is getting stuck with bots on your team on top of that. How are the other leagues in this aspect? I for one am done with PvP and potentially GW2 as a whole until this is addressed. I get that they don't ban one off's and do big groups at a time it seems, but this is unbelievable.

@Bash.2689 said:Hi all,

I'm curious what other leagues are seeing. I am in gold (mid tier) and the botting is literally making me want to stop playing this game. I am constantly paired with one on my team that turns it into a 4v5. We all know the league progression is a dumb system that doesn't work, and what doesn't help is getting stuck with bots on your team on top of that. How are the other leagues in this aspect? I for one am done with PvP and potentially GW2 as a whole until this is addressed. I get that they don't ban one off's and do big groups at a time it seems, but this is unbelievable.

I sometimes think the bots are anets as a way to help the ever decreasing player population.

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

@Bash.2689 said:Hi all,

I sometimes think the bots are anets as a way to help the ever decreasing player population.

Correct, bots are here to stay