can't get mastery with idiot in the game

@Reincarnated.1754 said:I think the screenshot says it all.

http://img.techpowerup.org/170923/capture242.jpg

Sorry for my language in chat. but the kitten was watching me do several attempts and planted it just as I was about to finish.

I will spell it out.Cant interact with challenge when some one puts down a trading agent.

Wow, that was mean/evil. You should report the person who did that.

No, you just need a list of interactions on screen which are able on your position, so you get "interact with mastery point" and "interact with vendor", but anet doesnt do that. They didnt look into that issue for years.

You can even do that in WvW to block enemy tactivators.

Hit control, although I did that HP by walking though the switch not interacting. Control allows you to see the names of each item you can interact with then clicking on it -thus selecting it- and then interacting with it. Those who are normally called to use the tactivators in wvw -scouts- use that often to avoid clicking on the food that blocks it.EDIT: I recently noticed that all intractable items display there names (At least for me, might be a setting) so clicking on the name should prioritize the interaction.

• 1 year later...

@LatexPlague.7901 said:Simple as the person who planted it there did it intentionaly to stop people getting it so they should have a week ban at least

In that vein I'd like tactivators to show a list of who used them with a built in option to report them or at least (for the guild that put it up) to block a named player form using their tactics for the rest of the week.

And accounts/IP addresses that repeatedly show up on the report list get banned. It's one thing to lose a fortress because you were beaten tactically or in numbers, but when some team has to cheat to beat. Nope.

@Healix.5819 said:This has been a problem since the start of the game, with people blocking chests for example, though it became much worse since HoT, with people griefing adventures. They need an option to disable every interact that isn't normally there.

That exist since the beginning ;)

You can skip through all possible targets, if you assign a key to Next-Friendly-Target in the keyboard-config-options