Battle for Lion's Arch Fractal

As the title suggests, it would make the most sense for a fractal based around Scarlet's Attack on Lion's Arch.

We already have the Molten Alliance Bosses Fractal.We already have the NIghtmare Tower Fractal.We already have the Aetherblades Fractal.

Now we just need the Battle for Lion's Arch which is already set-up to easily be like a Fractal - We see the destruction of old Lion's Arch, we fight back to take over each section of the city - Molten Alliance, Aetherblades, Toxic Alliance and maybe end it with fighting the giant Scarlet Hologram or even aiding Dragon's Watch in killing Scarlet herself.

@Khorthall.1682 said:As the title suggests, it would make the most sense for a fractal based around Scarlet's Attack on Lion's Arch.

We already have the Molten Alliance Bosses Fractal.We already have the NIghtmare Tower Fractal.We already have the Aetherblades Fractal.

Now we just need the Battle for Lion's Arch which is already set-up to easily be like a Fractal - We see the destruction of old Lion's Arch, we fight back to take over each section of the city - Molten Alliance, Aetherblades, Toxic Alliance and maybe end it with fighting the giant Scarlet Hologram or even aiding Dragon's Watch in killing Scarlet herself.

I’ve been wanting this type of fractal for a while, where we fight a ways in fight the 3 watchknights, and then go onto the drill and fight the scarlet hologram and then do the stomping phase as shit goes to hell.

My only concern is that is would be a fairly shallow rehash of the original. The original Battle had us doing multiple evnts, saving civilians as well as the bosses and taking down the alliances before moving into the Breachmaker.

Whilst I quite like Nightmare Tower, it isn't really similar in any way to the original and I'd had to see an overly watered down version of Battle for LA

I'm all for it if they can do it justice (although recent fractals have not been very good imo) if not then maybe one day they can do 10 man fractals and this can launch it alongside Marionette.