BLOCKING PROGRESS: Stalled event in The Desolation (52.206.73.222)

A stalled event in The Desolation is blocking progress for players trying to complete the event for the Villager Defense Recording (Redeeming IG-6417 achievement).

The issue myself and others have is being unable to get to another instance of this map since yesterday--so we've been unable to complete this Recording.

Map IP: 52.206.73.222:0Stalled event: Defeat the clanmarshal and vizier

The Clanmarshal and Vizier are just standing around, green-named, in the center of the Clanmarshal's Pergola.

This event needs to complete for the next event, "Help Rebel Keyon steal weapons from the garrison" to spawn, which is then followed by "Defend the captive villagers from the garrison's Awakened until Zuri returns with weapons". Its this "defend" event that players need to complete for the Villager Defense Recording.

Zuri was there at the pergola entrance but would not go inside, a group of us tried to get her to move by leading her from one group of enemies to another but she always ran back to the entrance. Letting her die and ressing her did not reset her, she still did the same thing. She will not go inside and talk to the NPCs.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This game has become a huge nest of bugs. I am so tired of being blocked from progressing, and hoping that the next week reset will fix it. Tonight is Tuesday so of course now I have to wait another whole week minimum to continue. It's bad enough then time gate this garbage, but then they block progress even further with all the bugs. 34.197.213.65.0

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Also bugged today at IP=18.195.58.217:0Unsuprised Anet hasn't been able to take a minute out of their busy schedule of pumping the BL store full to fix this bug which has been apparently documented and reported for more than a year now???!??Just add a fail condition to this event so this bug isn't as big of a deal. It's not that hard.

@ZRoosty.7391 said:Also bugged today at IP=18.195.58.217:0Unsuprised Anet hasn't been able to take a minute out of their busy schedule of pumping the BL store full to fix this bug which has been apparently documented and reported for more than a year now???!??Just add a fail condition to this event so this bug isn't as big of a deal. It's not that hard.

sadly to know there still this bug up. The 100% chance to find it working is the after patch moment, at least i did

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...