Please stop blocking my screen!

djemben.6924

This issue stems from the fact that I like to be doing other things (pve, inventory shuffle, achievement tracking, etc.) while I queue up for PvP.

Is anyone else frustrated by the map choice window blocking the entire interface and covering up any menus you have open?I don't mind if it shows up at first, but give us a "dismiss" option or move the wheel to the side once we make a selection.I know this is a minor inconvenience, but these little things add up to a big difference!

@"djemben.6924" said:This issue stems from the fact that I like to be doing other things (pve, inventory shuffle, achievement tracking, etc.) while I queue up for PvP.

Is anyone else frustrated by the map choice window blocking the entire interface and covering up any menus you have open?I don't mind if it shows up at first, but give us a "dismiss" option or move the wheel to the side once we make a selection.I know this is a minor inconvenience, but these little things add up to a big difference!

I love how u can't minimize it or it doesn't just disappear after u choose that way if ur fighting anyone in arena or the practice npc's while waiting for q u just have to let them slaughter u when it's up lol

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

@"djemben.6924" said:This issue stems from the fact that I like to be doing other things (pve, inventory shuffle, achievement tracking, etc.) while I queue up for PvP.

I love how u can't minimize it or it doesn't just disappear after u choose that way if ur fighting anyone in arena or the practice npc's while waiting for q u just have to let them slaughter u when it's up lol

"Gitgudtrash" and hop on you like a kangaroo...Thats what I get in the FFA lmao

• Sparkles and Rainbows.

Got the same problem here,try every way to sove that,relog,reboot,switch chracter,Can't found any way to fix this shit,only can wait for the admin respond,thx for ruin my night Zzzz

@sephiroth.4217 said:

"Gitgudtrash" and hop on you like a kangaroo...Thats what I get in the FFA lmao
  • Sparkles and Rainbows.

Lmao I actually do hop around like a cracked up kangaroo, what's worse is until u choose a map u cant even turn the screen lol. I now just accept death is probable if match q's up mid fight lol