Could Joko see the future?

Orimidu.9604

When he was eaten by Aurene, he laughed (iirc, pretty sure he did). It didn't sound like an insanity laugh, it sounded more like he knew what he was doing. Then, Aurene was revived by Joko's lich powers. Am I giving Joko too much credit, or did he foresee Aurene's death? Hoping this question gets answered in the story somehow--Joko's death wasn't quite the "closure" I expected.

He didn't laugh when he was eaten - he cried out in surprise and fear and then anything else was the unbinding of magic and the munching of dead tissue.

Joko wasn't really prophetic, but was highly intelligent and lived long enough to see and experience a great deal. His understanding of the World and ability to make logical deductions with his intelligence would be formidable imo.

There is a theory that he expected to die though, albeit perhaps not in that way. I forget the reasoning behind it, but there is some post episode dialogue in the map in one of his speaking statues/busts that hinted at something that sparked the theory I think