• Dzagonur (DE)
  • Elona Reach (DE), Miller's Sound (DE)
  • Far Shiverpeaks (EN), Arborstone (FR)
  • Gandara (EN), Ruins of Surmia (EN)
  • Gunnar's Hold (EN), Kodash (DE)
  • Jade Sea (FR), Aurora Glade (EN)
  • Piken Square (EN)
  • Riverside (DE), Fort Ranik (FR)
  • Seafarer's Rest (EN), Vizunah Square (FR)
  • Whiteside Ridge (EN), Fissure of Woe (EN)

Here are the worlds for NA:

• Anvil Rock, Stormbluff Isle
  • Blackgate
  • Crystal Desert, Borlis Pass
  • Dragonbrand, Gate of Madness
  • Ferguson's Crossing, Henge of Denravi
  • Fort Aspenwood, Sanctum of Rall
  • Maguuma, Isle of Janthir, Ehmry Bay
  • Northern Shiverpeaks, Kaineng
  • Sea of Sorrows, Jade Quarry
  • Sorrow's Furnace, Devona's Rest
  • Tarnished Coast, Darkhaven
  • Yak's Bend, Eredon Terrace

@Threather.9354 said:

@aspirine.6852 said:So let me get this, you give the number 1 server a link, and piken who is struggling in t4/t3 gets none. And no I am not on Piken.

Gunnars hold was medium pop. Dzagonur (their last link) full and unlinked main server now.

But it is high enough now to be host server, and still going to stay at nr1 spot by the looks of it. Piken is far from T1 right now. I sometimes think the numbers Anet uses for linking is not very correct, that is all. I mean Gandara has been full for a long time, always gets a link.

@aspirine.6852 said:

@aspirine.6852 said:So let me get this, you give the number 1 server a link, and piken who is struggling in t4/t3 gets none. And no I am not on Piken.

Gunnars hold was medium pop. Dzagonur (their last link) full and unlinked main server now.

But it is high enough now to be host server, and still going to stay at nr1 spot by the looks of it. Piken is far from T1 right now. I sometimes think the numbers Anet uses for linking is not very correct, that is all. I mean Gandara has been full for a long time, always gets a link.

Lol

@aspirine.6852 said:

That is because they got linked with Kodash that was unlinked. Kodash has looooot of people but 0 commanders that have interest leading outside primetime. Not to mention dzagonur people are abadoning ship to Kodash.

@Threather.9354 said:

That is because they got linked with Kodash that was unlinked. Kodash has looooot of people but 0 commanders that have interest leading outside primetime. Not to mention dzagonur people are abadoning ship to Kodash.

Wow, really? Kodash bandwagon again.

• 2 weeks later...

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@Aleria Heavens.4693 said:Just wait, you'll see in no time they'll mix EU & NA servers !

That would have helped coverage wars.

To an extent. I only wonder if they could dynamically change which amazon servers are handling the info..

And the whole where your data is stored piece...

IT might be possible if the servers, not score, would transfer. The players kicked and the map resetted

This would downgrade the 'holding T3 hills on enemy bieders with ac's'-type of ppt' gameplay as well. I believe longer skirmishes Will also apply new strategies

Yes IT Will still be coverage war, but not the Idea 'ill let Them flip everything and bore them untill they quite, and then ill attack them' mentality

• 3 weeks later...

@TheGrimm.5624 said:

@Aleria Heavens.4693 said:Just wait, you'll see in no time they'll mix EU & NA servers !

The only problem with this is there is some EU servers english is not spoken much. So this would cause a language barrier and some people would get upset because people would not understand what is being said.

Other than this I like the idea.

But ANET would need to bring back 2 to 4 more tiers instead of the current 4 tiers.

Otherwise maybe add tier 5 to NA to provide more balance.

Their are servers that have enough population in WvW without having any other server linked to them such as below examples

BlackgateFort AspenwoodSea of SorrowsYak's BendCrystal DesertTarnished Coast

ANET needs to research on real WvW population and make server linkings better and more balanced and maybe add tier 5 to NA.

This needs to be looked by ANET and I know ANET most likely will do nothing about it.

The next relink is coming up soon. So ANET if reading this please make better relinks and changes for more balanced WvW.

Thank you....

@pointaction.4639 said:

The only problem with this is there is some EU servers english is not spoken much. So this would cause a language barrier and some people would get upset because people would not understand what is being said.

Other than this I like the idea.

But ANET would need to bring back 2 to 4 more tiers instead of the current 4 tiers.

Otherwise maybe add tier 5 to NA to provide more balance.

Their are servers that have enough population in WvW without having any other server linked to them such as below examples

BlackgateFort AspenwoodSea of SorrowsYak's BendCrystal DesertTarnished Coast

ANET needs to research on real WvW population and make server linkings better and more balanced and maybe add tier 5 to NA.

This needs to be looked by ANET and I know ANET most likely will do nothing about it.

The next relink is coming up soon. So ANET if reading this please make better relinks and changes for more balanced WvW.

Thank you....

I think we already see some language barriers on NA and I know EU has, and have seen this in many other games. Not sure is as big as an issue as the latency/ping rates would be if they combined them. This game runs rather well on slow connections but latency does impact gameplay, even more so when more people interact.

• 3 weeks later...

@"Grey Mane.9487" said:Was kind of wondering myself since last time it was posted the day before. It allowed us a chance to reach out to our linked server and "shake hands" before the reset madness.

Agreed and also allows Servers to coordinate assignments. Please push out for the all around betterment of the community!