Is there a way to choose map?

Ashen.2907

New to sPvP so pardon my ignorance.

I have enjoyed most of the maps I have experienced so far, but Eternal Coliseum happens to have be a favorite and I find myself interested in the title associated with completing its achievements. Unfortunately I have been unable to get into this map. I've spent hours over a three day weekend trying with little luck. As much as I am enjoying the experience it is a bit frustrating to see no progress toward one's goals at the end of a multi-hour play session. Is this normal? Is there a way to choose a preferred map?

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the advice. Unfortunately my friends and guildmates are either PvE exclusive or restrict their pvp activities to wvw. This zero progress toward a desired goal is disheartening. I enjoy the game play, but am not willing to play a game mode with zero rewards for me.

Thank you again. I do appreciate your help.

@Ashen.2907 said:Thank you for the advice. Unfortunately my friends and guildmates are either PvE exclusive or restrict their pvp activities to wvw. This zero progress toward a desired goal is disheartening. I enjoy the game play, but am not willing to play a game mode with zero rewards for me.

Thank you again. I do appreciate your help.

Ask in PvP lobby. I’m sure a few people won’t mind queuing unranked with you for maps.