Herbs stay alone

I think you've misunderstood the update.

Herb nodes across Tyria have had their outputs adjusted. All herb nodes will now have four possible outputs, varying by region and map level.That means that the nodes can drop one of four different materials, not that it will drop four items at once.

Plus, home instance nodes don't work the same as the ones in the wild.

@Linken.6345 said:Yea and now they changed it so you can gather 4 diffrent kinds from every herb node out there

But why did they say nothing that after last patch we can gather more than once from a plant node? I used the word "plant" because I collected twice or even triple times from different nodes. Dute to this new possibility, I asked my question.

@Linken.6345 said:so pretty nice of them to add it in the patch notes dont you think?

As for me, it will better to know what type or types of a plant I can get from the current node.Because you still can gather the same type of plant many times in a row.

@Sir Shreder.4206 said:

@Linken.6345 said:Yea and now they changed it so you can gather 4 diffrent kinds from every herb node out there

But why did they say nothing that after last patch we can gather more than once from a plant node? I used the word "plant" because I collected twice or even triple times from different nodes. Dute to this new possibility, I asked my question.

@Linken.6345 said:so pretty nice of them to add it in the patch notes dont you think?

As for me, it will better to know what type or types of a plant I can get from the current node.Because you still can gather the same type of plant many times in a row.

As Inculpatus cedo.9234 says, it have always been possible to get extra strikes on herb nodes and thats not what the patch notes are talking about at all.

You can get 4 diffrent kind of items from said herb nodes now, not 4 gather times for each.You can still if really lucky get 2 or 3 maybe 4 (never got that myself) strikes on a single node tho.

@Linken.6345 said:As Inculpatus cedo.9234 says, it have always been possible to get extra strikes on herb nodes and thats not what the patch notes are talking about at all.

Maybe for someone, but not for me.I got only one output until the last patch came.Moreover, I told not only about herb nodes.

And thanks to everyone for the explanation.

@Linken.6345 said:

@Khisanth.2948 said:That is only possible IF you have some sort of additional gathering chance modifier like the item booster or glyph of bounty or the tools with built in glyph of bounty since the removal of the Power of the Mists effects.

If you have pof account you can have the guild harvesting 24h bonus aswell.

If you are referring to the Guild Gathering Boost, that has never given me an additional gathering chance on anything.

I use not glyphs neither guild buffs to get more similar outputs from nodes.But, as I said before, after 27th I got a possibility to collect more than once from most plants node (not for instance nodes).I just was wondered and surprised, but I couldn't find information about this possibility in any description of patches.