HoT and PoF expansions which is free (both?)

Im confused after re-watching todays announcement. After Explaining the HoT veteran glider package onstream, he stumbles over the words for PoF and HoT expansions and which is free.

Is this a "thanks to EVERYONE who purchased ANY expansion, you now have BOTH unlocked for free" Because thats what i originally thought it was and what it sounds like when hes explaining after the glider. (Also makes the most since: giving newer players access to the jungle and vets who might not play anymore mounts to come back and play with)

But someone told me its ONLY for PoF buyers...in otherwords...

players who bought HoT get a free tshirt + glider

players who bought PoF get a free expansion (HoT)

So:

1.If you already own Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire but didn’t purchase Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns, both expansions will be available on your account within twenty-four hours

1. If you purchased and activated Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns before 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time (UTC-7) on August 30, 2019, we’ll send you a Heart of Thorns Veteran’s PackageOne of these things is not like the other...

Story content on 9/17 will now be locked behind BOTH pof and hot...So an old player who paid for game, paid for hot will now be LOCKED out of story, starting 9/17Newish player (bought pof) will get ever thing unlocked for free

Seems Legit, Thanks for remembering your roots Anet

@"MidnightSlayer.7461" said:So:

1.If you already own Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire but didn’t purchase Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns, both expansions will be available on your account within twenty-four hours

1. If you purchased and activated Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns before 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time (UTC-7) on August 30, 2019, we’ll send you a Heart of Thorns Veteran’s PackageOne of these things is not like the other...

Story content on 9/17 will now be locked behind BOTH pof and hot...So an old player who paid for game, paid for hot will now be LOCKED out of story, starting 9/17Newish player (bought pof) will get ever thing unlocked for free

Wrong.Everyone with a paid account will unlock the upcoming 9/17 content.Those with a PoF account will be able to access it. Those without will be able to access it when they do acquire PoF.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

@"MidnightSlayer.7461" said:So:

Wrong.Everyone with a paid account will unlock the upcoming 9/17 content.Those with a PoF account will be able to access it. Those without will be able to access it when they do acquire PoF.

@MidnightSlayer.7461 Yea I mean if you only have hot, how have you been playing season 4?

@Kurgan.2145 said:Can anyone help me out here. I still don't see any HoT expansion on my account, anyone having this issue still? I had bought PoF a few days before the announcement was made. So I should get the HoT dlc right?

I believe they are somewhat slowly rolling out, but the only way to receive help is to contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below.

Good luck.