Cairn the Queenslayer

When the white mantle start their attack on New Loamhurst Cairn will spawn and starts walking towards it. If it makes it all the way that event fails(same as the other bosses). Cairn will be spawning in 1 hour and 6 minutes from now.

Bring some projectile reflect/absort/destruction abilities if you can. Also stun breaks and stability.

The 3 bosses rotate on a semi regular rotation during the attack or defence phases for each section. I think it's about an hour/hour and a half between each attack, so sometimes you just have to wait it out until it is Loamhurst's turn

I vaguely recall some sort of timer players used to use to see when a given Doric boss was due. Could be gw2timer, I;m not sure

@"Khisanth.2948" said:When the white mantle start their attack on New Loamhurst Cairn will spawn and starts walking towards it. If it makes it all the way that event fails(same as the other bosses). Cairn will be spawning in 1 hour and 6 minutes from now.

Bring some projectile reflect/absort/destruction abilities if you can. Also stun breaks and stability.

I've been sitting in one place for hours now. Am I in the right spot? The wiki said he spawns right across from where I am, or would it be better if I sit right at the gate to Caudecus' Manor?dvXec30.jpg

How many hours? It rotates through each of the different locations every 40 minutes. It also depends on their status. Though the exact details are a bit fuzzy, it's been a while since I been in Lake Doric. If the area is controlled by the white mantle it should show up at the end of the assault.

By/up on the tree in the picture is probably a better spot especially if your draw distance is a bit lower. Though it doesn't matter much since it will stop moving once engaged in combat.

@Khisanth.2948 said:How many hours? It rotates through each of the different locations every 40 minutes. It also depends on their status. Though the exact details are a bit fuzzy, it's been a while since I been in Lake Doric. If the area is controlled by the white mantle it should show up at the end of the assault.

By/up on the tree in the picture is probably a better spot especially if your draw distance is a bit lower. Though it doesn't matter much since it will stop moving once engaged in combat.

Four hours. But, because of the posts in this thread I have a renewed vigor now. :)

• 1 year later...