Conservation of Magic achievement

So back in the day when this was new or relatively new I started working on it. But, if I recall correctly, in the process of doing so an update or something occurred and something with this stuff broke or something. So I was never able to get this one 100% (7 out of 15 completed) done because everyone abandoned trying to do the events because of whatever happened. I would like to request of some kind folks out there coordinating with me one or more day(s) time(s) to work on completing them. I am typically available evenings (eastern time) except for tuesdays. Thanks.

Oh I didn't realize dailies had be made. I'll take a look at those the next few days and see how it goes. Last I remember the dailies was nothing more than a couple PvE, PvP and WvW in a single list and were all pretty lame so I never bothered with them since. They must have did an overhaul while I wasn't looking. Is there some sort of details I can look at so I know what I'm looking for in the dailies etc? Thanks.

@"Jia Shen.4217" said:Oh I didn't realize dailies had be made. I'll take a look at those the next few days and see how it goes. Last I remember the dailies was nothing more than a couple PvE, PvP and WvW in a single list and were all pretty lame so I never bothered with them since. They must have did an overhaul while I wasn't looking. Is there some sort of details I can look at so I know what I'm looking for in the dailies etc? Thanks.

Take a look at https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Daily#Today.27s_achievements

The key here is that the zones with these events in them show up as Daily X Event Completer. That brings a lot more people into the map, and quite a few stick to a chain to complete the daily.(Also, in case you've missed it, the reward for finishing 3 dailies was buffed to include 2 gold a few years back.)

Tanner_Blackfeather.6509, so what your saying is that the old school daily achievement: for example Daily Caledon Forest Event Completer; people do the quests for this achievement when the zones they are in is up in the rotation? And if so I shouldn't have any issue with going there that day and finishing the event without having to wait for the event to repeat several times to get it done? Thanks. PS I don't think there is a whole lot of stuff that I missed that can't be completed solo but this one particular had me so mad back in the day that I could never get people to do it; and it is the reason why I missed stuff. :)

@Jia Shen.4217 said:Tanner_Blackfeather.6509, so what your saying is that the old school daily achievement: for example Daily Caledon Forest Event Completer; people do the quests for this achievement when the zones they are in is up in the rotation? And if so I shouldn't have any issue with going there that day and finishing the event without having to wait for the event to repeat several times to get it done? Thanks. PS I don't think there is a whole lot of stuff that I missed that can't be completed solo but this one particular had me so mad back in the day that I could never get people to do it; and it is the reason why I missed stuff. :)

You still have to repeat it several times to get it done aint it like 5 with each npc.

@Linken.6345 said:You still have to repeat it several times to get it done aint it like 5 with each npc.

Unless they changed it, I thought the zone specific ones you had to collect so may energies personally. Unless the event completes too quickly they were completed in a single attempt at the event. My main concern is I really don't want a repeat of standing around doing nothing for an hour give or take just to have enough people to do the event. And then god forbid that I wait all that time, then I have a group, but then we fail I have to wait another hour give or take. So even if I have to do the event several times to complete these last few achievements as long as that doesn't happen I'll be happy.

• 4 weeks later...

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:The key here is that the zones with these events in them show up as Daily X Event Completer. That brings a lot more people into the map, and quite a few stick to a chain to complete the daily.

This isn't working unfortunately. I think one of the two zones has shown up as a daily since the suggestion and still I have not had anyone at all doing the events. The original zones of the game are nearly always dead almost every evening since I have started playing daily again. I simply need something more reliable like my original post of the thread, asking for people to coordinate completing this content. :(