Hold the Line/Precision Blade Fearless/Fearful

I can't seem to get these done. It seems impossible as a tempest. Can I do this with a group?I cant break his bar or damage him enough for fearless and even if i use the skill from the ghosts I dont get credit.What do I do? I'm back after a year and missing all of these achievements are irking my OCD.Help?

I haven't gotten hold the line or precision blade. But I have gotten fearless and fearful.

For fearless I used a shortbow/shortbow soulbeast with iboga and rock gazelle for CC and Condi. Took me two tries but I got it. A more optimized build would probably have done better.Fearful should be easy, you just use all the ghosts, if you aren't getting it try recording the fight and sharing that. Someone might be able to see what is making you not get the achievement or if it is a bug you can post the video in the bugs section to hopefully get it fixed.

I got close in hold the line by using a vitality toughness minionmancer reaper that focused on getting extra toughness from minions and having my minions remove condis from me. I will be trying for that achievement again soon.

I did "Hold the Line" and "Precision Blade" on my Scourge by standing at the opposite side of the room and pulling them in my direction one by one. Kiting and range damage also helped in tricky situations.

"Fearful" is easily done, no? I don't recall how I broke the opponent's defiance bar for "Fearless", but I think I used my condition Berserker (with Headbutt etc) - sorry, it was so long ago, I only have a vague memory of it. Wiki should be of help. :)

@Zionite.5924 said:

@Zionite.5924 said:What traits/skills would have to best CC to break the bar faster?

flesh golem, scepter 2 warhorn 4 and torch 5 I belive.And for tempest?

Defiance bar: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Defiance_barCC: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Control_effect

As mentioned before, not the right profession for this.

For the elementalist, there was an older thread here.

@ROMANG.1903 said:I did it! It took the earth and water traitlines, with a ton of regen procs, with the healing signet to have constant healing. I could end it when I reached 25 debuff stacks and received alacrity from the hits.

Personally, I used a guardian with both healing signets and traits to grant me a lot of retaliation. The boss basically killed himself.