GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Hello I have quite a few suggestions. Thanks for making this thread.

MOST WANTEDPlease bring back the Strider Armor and Wings of Love.Mounts Aurene mount skin for the skyscale!Back item Fox, cat or succubi tail as a back item :) PLEASE!Pets Please make an appearance slot for ranger pets. I like the abilities but some of the pets are um...not attractive. For RP purposes I'd love to run with an animal but don't want to lose dps . Also Garm?

IDEASGliders Witch broomHome Instance The ability to decorate your home instance. We'd also need furniture you can create by scribes. Also a bookcase for your home! I'd like trophies for killing world bosses too.Dances GW 1 dances pleaseMounts Kirin or unicorn mount.Dyes Ability to dye weapons. Maybe if you have a weapon you can buy dye slots for gems. Also a rainbow dye!Wardrobe An instance you can go into and try on gem store items.Then when you go to leave it asks you if you want to accept your new look. Or just a place to preview all the skins in the game but not in a window in a room where you can turn and leap and play with them to see if you'll like your new look.

Here is few ideas/ wanted items:Wanted:-Scarlet's gauntlets and spaulder, pretty please, thanks by advance-Magitech Armor-Hourglass Staff

Suggestions;-Exo suit roller beetle, warclaw and skyscale-Charr bike as roller beetle skin (2000 gems one)-Awakened skyscale

Ideas of sellable things:-"Racial decorations unlock" 500 gemsUnlock guild hall decorations vendor within ls3 and ls4 selling decos related to the map but also the most important: 1 merchant per main city offering assets used within them: plant lanterns, mushroom chairs, consoles and lab tables, tavern stuffs or big charr constructs like their lion tanks....-"Explorer kit" 400 gemsUnlock scenic places around core maps, ls3, ls4 specially made for role playing. The owner choose a place by clicking on special skills (à la class 2 rift stabilizer) and tp itself and its party to the chosen place which are part of the said map but non-accessible by anybody else.-"Old Lion's Arch pass (fractal reconstitution justify it)" 1000 gems-"House" 600 gemsLike garden plots, using it add 1 asset to your home instance. It spawns a house asset corresponding to the city where you entered. It spawns with a bookshelf for your books, a DJ golem and a scripting station.

1 - would like some broken vampire wings backpack and glider combo please. Instead of lifting up, it would be just the wings skin dropping from back.

2 - Human hair wigs for silvary race.

3 - A frequent significant promotion % on name changes.

4 - RGB colours for human skins.

5 - Ranger pet skins and patterns. Such as phoenix for birds, or chimera for lion... etc...

6 - Promotions on instant level 80 pretty please. Alternatively a fast level up booster.

• fuzzier fashion

• pelt fashion

• double sunglasses all waaaaay across my faaaaace! Yeah. Yeaaaaaah. So intense!.... Or more sunglasses. (can never glamor too hard!)9iaTpZ8.jpg

• a doubled rainbow glider

• cat themed fashion

• a drake or wyvern skin jacket

• a cute winged lion backpack with a long curling tail, oriented like it's trying to climb the player's back. (like a not particularly bulky lion, and more of a plush design)Rough idea of the winged lion (I think it would be really adorable on certain character creations):YRKnFkv.png

More of a technical request.I was pondering to buy a license for 400 Gems until I realized that this license also includes random chances to drop a Warclaw skin, I don't have a Warclaw and I have no interest in having one nor farm for it since it was announced, still there is a chance they drop for me making me waste 400 gems on a locked mount.Is it an option to not make them drop if you don't own the mount?

Glint's Gaze would be cool. I was too broke to afford it when it was new and I've managed to miss it ever since, even when it was 40% off around my birthday earlier this year. I also wouldn't mind all three of the Cosmic gathering tools to get bundled together for a sale like the Unbound and Volatile Magic tool sets are getting this week. Looks like I missed a sale on the Cosmic tools about the same time as the last time Glint's Gaze was around. My timing is terrible.

The Shrine Guardian pack also, though that was just recently rotated through the Anniversary sales right before I could come back to the game so I don't realistically expect that to reappear soon.

With recent 'Food' patch, i really must re-eneter my suggestion:

@Aeon.4583 said:Suggestion:Special Shared Slot for Food and for Utility with autorenew function.

Discription:Special Shared Slots for Foods and Utilities. If character gets Malnourished\Diminished effect, those shared slots will perform automatic use of single portion of Food\Utility, currently placed in respective slot.Now, when 1 hour foods are no more, and ascended foods seems to be not so popular, it is really unpleasant to sustain Food buffs during long-term meta events.Suggestion above doesn't remove necessity of crafting\buying food, just makes the use of it autonomus.

P.s. Primers still will be superior, since it will be 12 hours for 1 portion. Not 1 portion every 30 mins.

@"Cheifcaptian Moroni.1629" said:I ran into this skin again last night... what do I need to do to get this on the gem store?FH2fCMU.jpg

This is a mix of skins, Ascalonian protector chest, gloves and boots (from Ascalon catacombs), splint helm (crafted), pit fighter legs (karma), with no shoulder armour (I think).

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Human_male_heavy_armor

@Pifil.5193 said:

@"Cheifcaptian Moroni.1629" said:I ran into this skin again last night... what do I need to do to get this on the gem store?
FH2fCMU.jpg

This is a mix of skins, Ascalonian protector chest, gloves and boots (from Ascalon catacombs), splint helm (crafted), pit fighter legs (karma), with no shoulder armour (I think).

I was actually referring to the sword haha but thanks for the armor break down I may look into that for the future.