old post removing and updating it

Acer.1079

I have a few questions :What time are most players active? (PST GMT -7)When do most scheduled event take place? (unless hammered with school project I'm on 8:30 PM -11:00 PM M-F & SAT/SUN I never know)Does the guild have voice chat and do they use it for voice chat?

• 1 month later...

Hey Acer, I recently came back to GW2 several weeks ago. I have been dusting off my toons, getting Hero Points for all of the specializations and leveling up my Masteries and getting Mastery Points. I have been playing at different times during the day lately and just wanted to know what is your primary time for the guild?

• 2 months later...

I'm new to GW2 and a WoW refugee. I've leveled a Guardian to 80 on Darkhaven and I'm thoroughly confused about where to go next. In my experience, being in a guild would be a definite boon to progression. Just knowing where to find good information would be of great help since much of what I'm finding is sparse and frequently out of date. I'm EST (GMT - 5) so I'm hoping to find a guild that is active earlier in the day.

@Myst.4960 said:I'm new to GW2 and a WoW refugee. I've leveled a Guardian to 80 on Darkhaven and I'm thoroughly confused about where to go next. In my experience, being in a guild would be a definite boon to progression. Just knowing where to find good information would be of great help since much of what I'm finding is sparse and frequently out of date. I'm EST (GMT - 5) so I'm hoping to find a guild that is active earlier in the day.

Hey, I'm EST too and there are people on at all times of the day now :) I work overnights so I play a lot in the early day. Whisper/mail me in game, we can talk more there!~

• 7 months later...