[NA/ EU] Legion of Honour [XIII] – Newcomer Friendly, Social, Fun, Do a bit of everything guild

Hey, long-time off and on player since day 1, casual, can discord, on end-game content (kralk) but still learning bits here and there about the inner-workings of things. I'm PST and am a single parent who just enjoys social-casual mmo'ing.

ingame name: Legiticus

Welcome MalonatorPL, Karaash, and Corda! I will be sending you all in game invites in the next few minutes.

Yes, we do some raiding as a guild although over the summer things have been less formal with people on holidays. But, usually on Monday nights we have an organized, static raid group. But if they are short players or right now while people are away they are doing more open and training runs.

On Wednesday nights I check for open/experimental raid interest to anyone who is interested in learning or trying out different (not necessarily meta strategies). We group up, see who we have and then pick a wing based on what we think we can tackle that night.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello! My fiancee' and I just started playing GW2 about a month ago, we're both about lvl 60 now. We're still kind of learning the specifics as we go, but we were hoping to find a friendly guild to join. I played the original GW and he's new to the franchise, but if you guys have room we would love to join!Winyelaceta.6314 and Mato Inila.9146 Thanks!

I remember Operation Union. I was part of it, on my old account. I remember when legion was formed, and even you Hele lol. Whew that was many years ago. Now I'll have to go on my old account and see if any of you are still on my friends list haha. Probably not its been so long. Good to see you guys are still at it. :)

EDIT: Just took a look, found this mail lol. http://prntscr.com/r8bh9v