Reaper sucks ass --- whats new?

TheDevice.2751

If you think it has less boon strip then Spellbreaker, then you must be running a trash build. I think it's weak in organized team play in ATs, but for Solo Q I actually think it's in a great spot. Currently, Holo is insane in ranked, and reaper is one of the best counters. Also it counters Guardians which can really turn a team fight if you burst their Firebrand. With the spectral walk buffs a couple of balance patches ago, it now deals with condis a lot better and can kite a lot better. Although personally if I were to change anything, I think it'd be nice if Reaper could use utility skills while in shroud.

@Gamble.4580 said:

@Gamble.4580 said:I don’t need to duo q to already be ahead of you. I already streamed solo qing to legend on reaper lol

Oh u stream. They live in a ego bubble so that explains it lol. Mate I also have been leg on reaper 4 times so idk how that supports w/e this is you started lol dropping u now cus u boring.

I live in a relevant ego bubble plenty of people have been legend on reaper it was incredibly ez to hit legend a few years ago but as far as legend on power reaper in current meta- I know for a fact you have never been in legend on the boards I can just check after you get carried by much better streamers like vallun; you barely even get plat2.

@Dantheman.3589 said:

@Gamble.4580 said:I don’t need to duo q to already be ahead of you. I already streamed solo qing to legend on reaper lol

Oh u stream. They live in a ego bubble so that explains it lol. Mate I also have been leg on reaper 4 times so idk how that supports w/e this is you started lol dropping u now cus u boring.

I live in a relevant ego bubble plenty of people have been legend on reaper it was incredibly ez to hit legend a few years ago but as far as legend on power reaper in current meta- I know for a fact you have never been in legend on the boards I can just check after you get carried by much better streamers like vallun; you barely even get plat2.

I c, I am soo bad that mr random guy is watching me every season who I play with and my rank lol even tho I have been NA 3 seasons lol. Looks like I got a stalker boyz. I ate of all the salt why don’t u add me as a friend and teach me the ways of reaper as I am down to always improve instead of all the salt bro lol.

@Gamble.4580 said:

I c, I am soo bad that mr random guy is watching me every season who I play with and my rank lol even tho I have been NA 3 seasons lol. Looks like I got a stalker boyz. I ate of all the salt why don’t u add me as a friend and teach me the ways of reaper as I am down to always improve instead of all the salt bro lol.

I have every right to comment based off popular streams and public stats as long as they are correct and not plagiarized. Such as how reaper has been nerfed to kitten and is only a meme power spec atm.

I’m leaving it at that though reaper ain’t that good in the meta. If u main reaper or like it for ranked or something that’s ok. In a stream battle I win the argument. I just know that it’s not great in the meta and the spec u mention was only in the meta after huge buffs around when I streamed. which now aren’t very relevant after further changes. I don’t think any salt will change that fact

I’m leaving it at that though reaper ain’t that good in the meta. If u main reaper or like it for ranked or something that’s ok. In a stream battle I win the argument. I just know that it’s not great in the meta and the spec u mention was only in the meta after huge buffs around when I streamed. which now aren’t very relevant after further changes. I don’t think any salt will change that fact

Well here’s the thing, I agree with u. A plat player can take reaper to plat. But a reaper can’t take a player to plat.