Living World Season 3 complete pack not appearing in store for me — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Living World Season 3 complete pack not appearing in store for me

as title states , ive already bought lw s4 (weeks ago) and now during this sale i would like to purchase seasons 2 and 3 but there is no ''season 3 complete pack'' available . Any idea as to why its not there ?

Tagged:
<1

Comments

• Ayrilana.1396Ayrilana.1396 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Onza.6083 said:
    as title states , ive already bought lw s4 (weeks ago) and now during this sale i would like to purchase seasons 2 and 3 but there is no ''season 3 complete pack'' available . Any idea as to why its not there ?

Do you have it unlocked already?

Do you own HoT?

• Healix.5819Healix.5819 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 4, 2019

HoT is required, and the gem store doesn't see accounts that received HoT for free as having HoT unlocked. According to the API, accounts that received HoT for free don't have access to HoT, so there's a problem with how they gave it out.

• Onza.6083Onza.6083 Member ✭✭
    edited September 3, 2019

@Ayrilana.1396 said:

Do you have it unlocked already?

Do you own HoT?

i do own HoT (recently received for free from Anet) and i definitely do not own any of s3 , i only started playing gw2 at the end of s4 > _ <

• @Healix.5819 said:
    HoT is required, and the gem store doesn't see accounts that received HoT for free as having HoT unlocked. You could try playing through HoT's intro story to see if it triggers it (restart the client after), otherwise this is a bug with how they gave away HoT.

oh thats interesting , thanks for the heads up . This is probs why i cant see the free t-shirt outfit either :"( hoping i can get this fixed before i miss all promotions

• Yes the free HoT gem store appear to be bugged. Gliders are locked and LS 3 not showing.

• I recently bought the PoF pack, that came with HoT for free. I've just finished the HoT story line, and heard that all the living story packs were on sale. I got S4 with PoF, and want to play through S3 before I start the next expansion. But the S3 pack doesn't show in my shop at all, just S2 & 4.

Looking at the Story Journal, S3 is locked, HoT is all complete, PoF and S4 are both available to start. How do I fix this so I can buy S3 before the sale ends? The only option I seem to have is to buy each chapter individually, but this costs quite a bit more.

• Chaba.5410Chaba.5410 Member ✭✭✭✭

I think you should contact support. I have the same problem with a different item in the gemstore that isn't showing even though it supposedly should be and I'm thinking of contacting support about it too.

• Chaba.5410Chaba.5410 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Demon Queen.5184 said:
    Yes the free HoT gem store appear to be bugged. Gliders are locked and LS 3 not showing.

It's more than that. The free outfit is supposed to be available to owners of PoF, not only HoT, and that ain't showing up in the gemstore either.

• @Stephane Lo Presti.7258 said:
    A quick message to let you know that we're aware of the bug and working on a fix!

Thank you very much :)

• Koen.1327Koen.1327 Member ✭✭✭

on another node is that it says 75% discount, but the actual discount is little over 50%
    the discount is based of the full season but i have some unlocked, not allowing me to get 75% discount
    is this intended?

• Hello,
    I came back to GW2 after about 5 years and got PoF some days ago (with HoT included as a bundle). I want to get all content for the game, especially the Living Stories Complete bundles but in the Gem Store at the upgrade section it shows to me Complete bundles only for seasons 2 and 4. Not for season 3.
    Also in the same (upgrade) section of the Gem store I can see the upgrade to PoF Deluxe as available to buy but not the one for HoT as my friends do.
    It's like the Gem store doesn't recognize that I own HoT even though in my account HoT appears as "active" and in game it seems I have access to HoT content.
    Any ideas what's happening? It's really weird and every guild/friend I ask about it had no idea or heard any similar issue like that before.
    I'd really like to get these bundles now that they are on sale!
    Thanks in advance

• Bundle discounts percentages are always based on individual item prices.
    Prices on bundles usually (and always for Season Bundles) take into account parts you may have always acquired.

• Fidelis.8350Fidelis.8350 Member
    edited September 4, 2019

@Stephane Lo Presti.7258 said:
    A quick message to let you know that we're aware of the bug and working on a fix!

Is there an update to this? I want to buy Seasons 2-4. But, I can't see Season 3 in my store either.

• The Devs will post when there is 'an update on this'.

• Just a bit concerned because the sale will only last until the 6th.

• @Fidelis.8350 said:
    Just a bit concerned because the sale will only last until the 6th.

Really?? It ends so soon? I hope they fix it as soon as possible then, I am ready to buy all 3 complete bundles but waiting season 3 to appear in order to know how many gems I'm gonna need to buy in order to get them.

• I too am heavily concerned that this wont be fixed before the end of the promotion , the free HoT outfit has since been fixed so thanks for that but i still really wanna purchase S3 complete pack please :(

• @Speechless.3647 said:

@Fidelis.8350 said:
    Just a bit concerned because the sale will only last until the 6th.

Really?? It ends so soon? I hope they fix it as soon as possible then, I am ready to buy all 3 complete bundles but waiting season 3 to appear in order to know how many gems I'm gonna need to buy in order to get them.

If this is correct, yeah. :( https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Gem_Store/Anniversary_Sales

• I also bought the path of fire exp a couple of days ago and I would like to buy the season 3 complete bundle that is on sale but it does not show up for me. I really would like to get it while it is on sale.

• @stormarising.8925 said:
    I also bought the path of fire exp a couple of days ago and I would like to buy the season 3 complete bundle that is on sale but it does not show up for me. I really would like to get it while it is on sale.

Me too! I just hope they either extend the sale; or resolve the issue before the sale ends. Preferably the former. I trust the team.

• Same problem here unfortunately :( I really wanted to buy it to complete my collection :(

• Speechless.3647Speechless.3647 Member ✭✭
    edited September 5, 2019

@AedionGaladriel.2376 said:
    Me too! I just hope they either extend the sale; or resolve the issue before the sale ends. Preferably the former. I trust the team.

I really hope the sale will be extended, there's only a day left and I am really "anxious" about what I should do.
    Shall I buy seasons 2 and 4 in case they extend only season 3 sale? On the other hand if the sale is not extended or the bug is not fixed I will be very disappointed to be left with 2 seasons and have to pay full price to complete my collection...
    PS. ArenaNet, it will be very helpful if you can inform us if the bug will be fixed on time or if you plan to extend the whole sale or just season 3 so we can plan our purchases accordingly. Thanks!

• Can confirm, I can'r buy glider packs but I got HoT expansion. I hope it will be fixed soon.

• HoT free costume is available but the season 3 complete bundle is still not showing.

• Has anyone heard anything about this other than what already has been posted by abet.

• @Speechless.3647 said:

@AedionGaladriel.2376 said:

I really hope the sale will be extended, there's only a day left and I am really "anxious" about what I should do.
    Shall I buy seasons 2 and 4 in case they extend only season 3 sale? On the other hand if the sale is not extended or the bug is not fixed I will be very disappointed to be left with 2 seasons and have to pay full price to complete my collection...
    PS. ArenaNet, it will be very helpful if you can inform us if the bug will be fixed on time or if you plan to extend the whole sale or just season 3 so we can plan our purchases accordingly. Thanks!

In my case, I purchased S2 & S4, before realising something's wrong HAHA. But I think you should grab them just in case. Whatever happens with S3, at least you saved on the other two.

• So I just purchased PoF. No word on a bug fix and the sale has ended. Cool.

• nihil.6017nihil.6017 Member ✭✭
    edited September 6, 2019

@CommissarG.7684 said:
    So I just purchased PoF. No word on a bug fix and the sale has ended. Cool.

Are you sure it's over?
    I've got no friends with regular HoT and without living seasons ulocked to ask about it, did Anet really removed ls3 discount before fixing it?

• @nihil.6017 said:

@CommissarG.7684 said:
    So I just purchased PoF. No word on a bug fix and the sale has ended. Cool.

Are you sure it's over?
    I've got no friends with regular HoT and without living seasons ulocked to ask about it, did Anet really removed ls3 discount before fixing it?

Just bought Seasons 2 and 4 literally minutes ago so the sale is still on (at least for these seasons) so season 3 should still be on sale also although can't confirm as I am unable to see it in store. Don't know if the sale deadline depends on regional time differences, I am in Europe FYI.
    Come on Arenanet fix this issue or at least extend the sale period! It's my first time I beg someone to give him my money!

• ?????? Any news yet??????

• I would also like some confirmation on whether the sale is going to be extended or not. I was hoping to get S3 as well.

• Would be nice to have some notice, I was looking forward to having all the previous living stories... Now i just miss LS3 and it would be annoying to buy it at full price

• It's little unsettling that there are still no news or updates on subject ._.

• I was trying to buy it aswell and reported about it to support and German forum, I hope the sale will be extended for those affected by this bug. I know they don't have to, but it would still be nice (especially since I bought gems just for this purpose)...

• @TheTimmaeh.2957 said:
    I was trying to buy it aswell and reported about it to support and German forum, I hope the sale will be extended for those affected by this bug. I know they don't have to, but it would still be nice (especially since I bought gems just for this purpose)...

Of course they don't have to but I think they definitely should extend it... All of us here in this thread are waiting customers ready to pay/or have paid already (for gems) to buy something not available due to a bug.
    Also the problem has mainly occurred in returning players after few or many years of absence (5 years in my case) who took the opportunity to come back through the HoT+PoF bundle and are eager to catch up with the whole story they have missed (and are willing to pay for it) so the whole mess doesn't give the best first impression, at least for me.

• Archmortal.1027Archmortal.1027 Member
    edited September 6, 2019

@stormarising.8925 said:
    Has anyone heard anything about this other than what already has been posted by abet.

A little over a day ago someone in support tried to tweak my account manually to see if whatever they did would fix it that way and it didn't work. So it sounds like there was some kind of massive oversight with the Free version that can't be easily fixed. I bought PoF Ultimate so I didn't even get it for free, same price as before. I only waited because a friend strongly insisted that I should in case the expansions themselves saw a discount and not just their deluxes, so really I blame my friend for this more than ANET. It still would've been smarter for ANET to make the announcement that HoT would go free with PoF purchases BEFORE pushing it live exactly so they'd have some time to deal with issues like this, as well as giving us time to make an informed purchase beforehand.

The person working on my ticket did say they (ANET, not just the individual responding) are working to fix it, but didn't mention an ETA or anything like that. But if this is going to take much more time than next Tuesday they should probably just give us the prior paid version. Then the Veteran's package with an extended HoT Deluxe / Living World Season 3 discount could be our compensation considering for a lot of people I imagine the difference between having the package and not having it is less than 12 hours. For people that got the free version more than a day later, there's been almost no official communication of this issue like there has been with the Mastery boost buff, so if they don't watch these forums like a hawk they don't even know what they're stepping into.

• I'd suggest sending a ticket to the CS Team so they can easily find who wanted to purchase during the discount.

Good luck.

• Would really like for anet to respond again to give some type of an update about this. I have submitted a ticket yesterday and no response as of yet from that end.

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

@stormarising.8925 said:
    Would really like for anet to respond again to give some type of an update about this. I have submitted a ticket yesterday and no response as of yet from that end.

They take up to 72 hours to respond so 3 days if its normal flow on tickets.

• Still waiting on a reply here or through the ticket I submitted 2days ago and also found out that certain items on the trading post are locked saying that I need heart of thorns which I got for free when I bought path of fire several days ago.

• @stormarising.8925 said:
    Still waiting on a reply here or through the ticket I submitted 2days ago and also found out that certain items on the trading post are locked saying that I need heart of thorns which I got for free when I bought path of fire several days ago.

I opened a ticket on day one or two since the problem appeared and they responded within 24h in the same way as this thread, that they are aware of the bug and working on it etc.
    Despite that, I am also still waiting, I have the exact amount of gems needed for the (discounted) Season 3 bundle left in my account even though I think the sale must have ended but hoping for that extension or another similar way of compensation.

• Just got back from a weekend away and we still have no word on whats going to happen regarding this issue? sadness

• @Onza.6083 said:
    Just got back from a weekend away and we still have no word on whats going to happen regarding this issue? sadness

Yes this is really getting frustrating with no kind of response other than what was already posted by anet. I submitted a ticket over 3 days ago and no response to it as of yet. I hope they respond soon and put the lw3 back on sale again.

• Well, both season 2 and 4 are still on sale for a friend who's relatively new to the game. And the sale prices also differ from those in the wiki. Season 2 is 640 instead of 1280 and season 4 is 640 instead of 1000. Since they're still on sale I'm getting my hopes up all seasons will still be on sale once they sorted out this issue.

• @TheTimmaeh.2957 said:
    Well, both season 2 and 4 are still on sale for a friend who's relatively new to the game. And the sale prices also differ from those in the wiki. Season 2 is 640 instead of 1280 and season 4 is 640 instead of 1000. Since they're still on sale I'm getting my hopes up all seasons will still be on sale once they sorted out this issue.

If that's true its a good sign they keep the sale active... Let's see if they update their Gem Store to make the bundle appear to us!

• Since the sale on this item is ending in less than 24 hours, I would suggest submitting a ticket to the CS Team (via the 'Support' link above/below) before the sale ends; so, if possible, you will be afforded the discounted price.

Good luck.

• I tried opening a ticket, still no answer and the promotion is probably gone with the other LS.
    Anyone got any news?

• Due to high volume, it may be more than the usual 72 hours before the CS Team responds.

• I submitted a ticket 5 days ago and still no word yet. Really would like to have some type of response instead of just silence.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.