Solved

Voneveric.8507

Our guild is growing at a nice rate, We just got Gilded Hollow and hit 25 members! Looking to expand into 40-50 :) Players of all experience levels are welcome, we don't mind teaching newer plays, in fact we love it! We also have experienced players for people who want to do high end content. Join us now! :) Cant wait to hear from you all!

Update: Some FAQ people ask:

1. Do we have to Rep?---No you do not have to rep, however it is appreciated if you do if we do guild missions or just play together :) we find people rep us of their own volition because they like the guild.

2. How active do I have to be? We are pretty lenient about activity, just be active at least once every 14 days(2 weeks) and if you can't, notify me or an officer and you'll be good. :)

We're still recruiting and hope to talk to some people soon!

• 7 months later...

Bump!

So I actually joined the guild about a month ago and it has really lived up to what it was advertised to be. I am a returning player after having been on hiatus since the beginnings of heart of thorns and have been working through the expansion story missions and PVE content. With the help of the more veteran members, they've been leading me and other interested guildies in doing fractals and guild missions. All in all the experience has been great, and i would definitely recommend it if you are looking for a friendly and active guild (majority of us are only daily or close to daily). Our discord is always lively and members genuinely care about one another and helping each other through the content. Regardless of what content you are interested in, there is probably someone in the guild who is very knowledgeable or experience in it!

If you have questions or are interested in joining the guild, please feel free to whisper @"DeusVolt.4307" or myself @Avarixx.8172 in game!

Hope you can come HUNT with us! =)