Legends

SoulGuardian.6203

Just suggesting some more legends for the revenant.• Varesh Ossa• The Lich aka Visier Kilbron• Mursaat• Prince Rurik

Also, I think Shiro's skills should be swapped. Utility skill 5 with 6 (Elite)Reason being is that you’re supposed to embody the legend with the elite skill.All the others do that except with shiro's.5 you embody shiros abilities and the elite does the jade thingy.Should be the other way around, imo.

Utility Skill 5 I'm assuming you mean Impossible Odds? I wouldn't know since I don't use them in their default order.

Anyway the elites aren't about embodying the legend, but usually just a powerful aspect of the legend. Ventari's Tablet elite isn't "embodying the centaur." Glint's elite is just one of the 6 facets and none of them seem to be particularly more important than the others. Kalla's is just one of the stronger members of their warband. Jalis and Mallyx are the only ones that even really "embody" them, but Rite of the Great Dwarf is also just a spell and isn't making the rev completely embody Jalis the way Embrace the Darkness (kind of) does.

Shiro's is quite fitting, honestly. The Jade Winds is perhaps the single most important piece of Shiro's legend and certainly the one that had the biggest impact on the world as a whole. It literally affected half the continent and had centuries of impact on Cantha

I made that suggestion before to swap Impossible Odds with Jade Winds but it got ignored.

Like imagine pulsing Vuln when Upkept, then turning it off damages and stunned based on Vuln stacks.

And make Impossible Odds a 50 energy Elite that gave the player double strike, Superspeed and quickness for 10 seconds.

@Yasai.3549 said:I made that suggestion before to swap Impossible Odds with Jade Winds but it got ignored.

Like imagine pulsing Vuln when Upkept, then turning it off damages and stunned based on Vuln stacks.

And make Impossible Odds a 50 energy Elite that gave the player double strike, Superspeed and quickness for 10 seconds.

Spot on.