Living World Season 3 complete pack not appearing in store for me

Onza.6083

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@"Healix.5819" said:HoT is required, and the gem store doesn't see accounts that received HoT for free as having HoT unlocked. You could try playing through HoT's intro story to see if it triggers it (restart the client after), otherwise this is a bug with how they gave away HoT.

oh thats interesting , thanks for the heads up . This is probs why i cant see the free t-shirt outfit either :"( hoping i can get this fixed before i miss all promotions

I recently bought the PoF pack, that came with HoT for free. I've just finished the HoT story line, and heard that all the living story packs were on sale. I got S4 with PoF, and want to play through S3 before I start the next expansion. But the S3 pack doesn't show in my shop at all, just S2 & 4.

Looking at the Story Journal, S3 is locked, HoT is all complete, PoF and S4 are both available to start. How do I fix this so I can buy S3 before the sale ends? The only option I seem to have is to buy each chapter individually, but this costs quite a bit more.

Hello,I came back to GW2 after about 5 years and got PoF some days ago (with HoT included as a bundle). I want to get all content for the game, especially the Living Stories Complete bundles but in the Gem Store at the upgrade section it shows to me Complete bundles only for seasons 2 and 4. Not for season 3.Also in the same (upgrade) section of the Gem store I can see the upgrade to PoF Deluxe as available to buy but not the one for HoT as my friends do.It's like the Gem store doesn't recognize that I own HoT even though in my account HoT appears as "active" and in game it seems I have access to HoT content.Any ideas what's happening? It's really weird and every guild/friend I ask about it had no idea or heard any similar issue like that before.I'd really like to get these bundles now that they are on sale!Thanks in advance

@Speechless.3647 said:

@"Fidelis.8350" said:Just a bit concerned because the sale will only last until the 6th.

Really?? It ends so soon? I hope they fix it as soon as possible then, I am ready to buy all 3 complete bundles but waiting season 3 to appear in order to know how many gems I'm gonna need to buy in order to get them.

If this is correct, yeah. :( https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Gem_Store/Anniversary_Sales

@stormarising.8925 said:I also bought the path of fire exp a couple of days ago and I would like to buy the season 3 complete bundle that is on sale but it does not show up for me. I really would like to get it while it is on sale.

Me too! I just hope they either extend the sale; or resolve the issue before the sale ends. Preferably the former. I trust the team.

@"AedionGaladriel.2376" said:Me too! I just hope they either extend the sale; or resolve the issue before the sale ends. Preferably the former. I trust the team.I really hope the sale will be extended, there's only a day left and I am really "anxious" about what I should do.Shall I buy seasons 2 and 4 in case they extend only season 3 sale? On the other hand if the sale is not extended or the bug is not fixed I will be very disappointed to be left with 2 seasons and have to pay full price to complete my collection...PS. ArenaNet, it will be very helpful if you can inform us if the bug will be fixed on time or if you plan to extend the whole sale or just season 3 so we can plan our purchases accordingly. Thanks!