Another E-Spec The Wrait

Nimon.7840

Ok, this is me just playing around a bit. when they introduced dark aura i felt like "hm, no class is acutally utilizing that"so i made an espec, that kinda focusses around that.or can at least be utilized a lot on it.

This is mainly meant to be a 1v1 spec for pvp/wvw and a heavy dps spec for Raids.Theres not a lot "deal x amount of dmg "and cds or casttimes in this Version yet.

feel free to leave some comments. did i miss something? I'm Aware, that some things might be super op.and that there might be some synergies that i missed from core necro, that might make this spec super op.Looking Forward to some Feedback, may it be constructive critisizm or some likes ;)

shroud "wraiths Cloak":

• no extra healthbar
  • lasts 10 seconds
  • 30 seconds cooldown
  • consumes all lifeforce you currently have, to gain extra effects.-> 20% lf or more: heal for a bit-> 50% lf or more: all attacks inflict vulnerability-> 70% lf or more: gain stability-> 90% lf or more: deal 10% increased dmg

traits that affect shroud, now affect weapon skills (for example Transfusion applies to weapon skill 4)

weapon: hammer (single target weapon, or maximum of 3)skills:

1.: 3 attack chain.->1st attack "Squish": deal dmg and bleed->2nd attack "crush": gain small amount of lifeforce, deal more dmg than first hit->3rd attack "evaporating smash": gain small amount of lifeforce, and deal a lot of dmg + bleed

2."leap of the dead": leap to your target (900 range). deal damage based on the traveled distance(close distance most dmg. 900 units traveled: least dmg)

3."blackhole blast": deals dmg and knocks down the enemy

4."Spinning faith": whirl your hammer around you, to deal dmg and steal lifeforce (like warrior or ranger axe 5)

5."swamps curse": create darkfield, lasts for 4 seconds and applies conditions on each pulse and deal little dmg

1st pulse: poison2nd pulse: blind3rd pulse: burning4th pulse: all previous effect

"Dark magics"heal "Tormentors Favor": heal and enter a ghostly state, the next few seconds all incoming dmg (10%of it) is converted to lifeforce instead of taking dmg

utility 1 "scarecrow": break stun, leap to target area (900range) and inflict fear on enemies on Impact

utility 2 "shadow dance": evade, cleanse one condition and go invisible for 2seconds (ammo system. 2 counts)

utility 3 "Unholy Eruption": consume all lifeforce to deal massive dmg to a single Opponent

utility 4 "deadly blossom": for each 10% lifeforce missing, gain a stack of deadly blossom, you use up one stack of deadly blossom perattack. each stack of deadly blossom will apply one random condition (bleed/poison)

Elite "wraith's punishment": gain barrier, when this barrier expires, deal damage around you based on your remaining barrier amount (the morebarrier left, when it expires, the more dmg)

Traits:->"": unlock hammer and new shroud

1:"seed of life": when leaving shroud gain 2% lifeforce

2:"dark protection": applying darkaura also applies protection

3:"Enchantment: Steel": reduce cooldown of hammer skills by 10% while above the health threshhold (50%), while below the health threshhold, hammerskills inflict cripple (icd!)

->"Enchantment:Veil": gain darkaura on shroud entry

1:"Redemption plan": whenever you apply darkaura, convert one movement impairing condition into a boon and remove the other movementimpairing conditions

2:"Evaporating dance": evading an attack heals you and gives vigor (icd!)

3:"Dark Master": while under the effect of darkaura increase condition dmg and power by 100->"Enchantment:Boiling Blood": when evading an attack, reduce the cooldown of one of your utility skills (not heal or elite) by some amount (icd)

1:"Death's curse": deal 2% more dmg for each unique condition on your enemy

2:"feast on death": whenever you apply a condition, steal a little amount of health from your enemy (icd!)

3:"wraith's favor": darkaura on you has longer duration (+2s) and while under the effect of darkaura pulse torment

@"Nimon.7840" said:Ok, this is me just playing around a bit. when they introduced dark aura i felt like "hm, no class is acutally utilizing that"so i made an espec, that kinda focusses around that.or can at least be utilized a lot on it.

This is mainly meant to be a 1v1 spec for pvp/wvw and a heavy dps spec for Raids.Theres not a lot "deal x amount of dmg "and cds or casttimes in this Version yet.

feel free to leave some comments. did i miss something? I'm Aware, that some things might be super op.and that there might be some synergies that i missed from core necro, that might make this spec super op.Looking Forward to some Feedback, may it be constructive critisizm or some likes ;)

shroud "wraiths Cloak":

• no extra healthbar
  • lasts 10 seconds
  • 30 seconds cooldown
  • consumes all lifeforce you currently have, to gain extra effects.-> 20% lf or more: heal for a bit-> 50% lf or more: all attacks inflict vulnerability-> 70% lf or more: gain stability-> 90% lf or more: deal 10% increased dmg

With a 30s cool down you'll always have all the buffs. It would be nice if there was a 10% effect giving barrier for the sake of unholy sanctuary.

traits that affect shroud, now affect weapon skills (for example Transfusion applies to weapon skill 4)

Way to strong, I suggest a 1 second ICD on all Shrd#1 traits otherwise scepter, axe and dagger will cause a havock. I also hope that you mean that the trait only proc while in wraith cloack.

weapon: hammer (single target weapon, or maximum of 3)skills:

1.: 3 attack chain.->1st attack "Squish": deal dmg and bleed->2nd attack "crush": gain small amount of lifeforce, deal more dmg than first hit->3rd attack "evaporating smash": gain small amount of lifeforce, and deal a lot of dmg + bleed

2."leap of the dead": leap to your target (900 range). deal damage based on the traveled distance(close distance most dmg. 900 units traveled: least dmg)

3."blackhole blast": deals dmg and knocks down the enemy

4."Spinning faith": whirl your hammer around you, to deal dmg and steal lifeforce (like warrior or ranger axe 5)

5."swamps curse": create darkfield, lasts for 4 seconds and applies conditions on each pulse and deal little dmg

1st pulse: poison2nd pulse: blind3rd pulse: burning4th pulse: all previous effect

Well, why not?... In my opinion, the skills are not exciting especially since hammer is bound to be slow.

"Dark magics"heal "Tormentors Favor": heal and enter a ghostly state, the next few seconds all incoming dmg (10%of it) is converted to lifeforce instead of taking dmg

I see what you did here. It's quite a nice stunt.

utility 1 "scarecrow": break stun, leap to target area (900range) and inflict fear on enemies on Impact

I feel like it's a bit to strong, either it allow you to move or it fear, but both at the same time is dangerously OP.

utility 2 "shadow dance": evade, cleanse one condition and go invisible for 2seconds (ammo system. 2 counts)

Again, it's a bit to overloaded.

utility 3 "Unholy Eruption": consume all lifeforce to deal massive dmg to a single Opponent

It's the only utility that behave this way (consuming life force), it stand out to much.

utility 4 "deadly blossom": for each 10% lifeforce missing, gain a stack of deadly blossom, you use up one stack of deadly blossom perattack. each stack of deadly blossom will apply one random condition (bleed/poison)

I'm not sure it's good design as an utility skill, it got tremendous synergy with the cloak and unholy eruption but...

Elite "wraith's punishment": gain barrier, when this barrier expires, deal damage around you based on your remaining barrier amount (the morebarrier left, when it expires, the more dmg)

This one is fine, you could even add a break stun and it wouldn't be a problem.

Traits:->"": unlock hammer and new shroud

1:"seed of life": when leaving shroud gain 2% lifeforce

2:"dark protection": applying darkaura also applies protection

3:"Enchantment: Steel": reduce cooldown of hammer skills by 10% while above the health threshhold (50%), while below the health threshhold, hammerskills inflict cripple (icd!)

->"Enchantment:Veil": gain darkaura on shroud entry

1:"Redemption plan": whenever you apply darkaura, convert one movement impairing condition into a boon and remove the other movementimpairing conditions

2:"Evaporating dance": evading an attack heals you and gives vigor (icd!)

3:"Dark Master": while under the effect of darkaura increase condition dmg and power by 100->"Enchantment:Boiling Blood": when evading an attack, reduce the cooldown of one of your utility skills (not heal or elite) by some amount (icd)

1:"Death's curse": deal 2% more dmg for each unique condition on your enemy

2:"feast on death": whenever you apply a condition, steal a little amount of health from your enemy (icd!)

3:"wraith's favor": darkaura on you has longer duration (+2s) and while under the effect of darkaura pulse torment

I like that you include dark aura in the spec, but I feel like there are a bit to many traits focused on it. I'm also affraid that the way you design all this, you only end up with an extremly narrow choice of weapon and utility skill.