warrior n Necro no skill classes , plzz fix

Decrypter.1785

@"Paradoxoglanis.1904" said:Nearly every class just spams aoe everywhere without having to watch for animations/timing/boons etc. Mirage, condi daredevil, scourge, holo, FB. Even classes like spb and fire weaver have large aoe burst that they can use whenever without having to think.

I see how all have large aoe bursts, however im questioning mirage. What is their "large Aoe Burst". Also I assume you mean DPS as you didnt specify condi as you did for DrD.

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

@"Paradoxoglanis.1904" said:Nearly every class just spams aoe everywhere without having to watch for animations/timing/boons etc. Mirage, condi daredevil, scourge, holo, FB. Even classes like spb and fire weaver have large aoe burst that they can use whenever without having to think.

I see how all have large aoe bursts, however im questioning mirage. What is their "large Aoe Burst". Also I assume you mean DPS as you didnt specify condi as you did for DrD.

Mirage doesnt really have aoe burst, just constant unavoidable damage from clones and infinite horizon, which is mostly condi. Its still just spam that doesnt require any thought.

@Paradoxoglanis.1904 said:

@Paradoxoglanis.1904 said:Nearly every class just spams aoe everywhere without having to watch for animations/timing/boons etc. Mirage, condi daredevil, scourge, holo, FB. Even classes like spb and fire weaver have large aoe burst that they can use whenever without having to think.

Mirage doesnt really have aoe burst, just constant unavoidable damage from clones and infinite horizon, which is mostly condi. Its still just spam that doesnt require any thought.

AH gotcha, thanks for the clarification. I personally dont run condi or IH (or meta really) so I thank you.