Does Siege Commander's Spoon still exist?

UndeadALK.7014

If it doesn't drop any more that would be a bug. I was always an infrequent if not quite rare drop, so it could def just be rng. I don't really notice the broken spoon trash item when it drops, so I can't say for sure when I got one last. I'll try to remember to keep an eye out if no one else comes back with a better answer before then :p

@OP

They don't drop that often, but they still do. I've managed to collect 393 spoons & had one drop yesterday. I've never gotten any broken spoons though.

I play daily & do lots of solo camp capping while roaming. Now I usually get 1-3 spoons (maybe 7 if very lucky) weekly...used to be a lot more when I first started collecting them...which was over a range of 6-7 years.

Edit - I haven't un-locked this collection yet.https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Koutalophile

Hope you get one soon.

2019.10.21 - 1 Spoon Dropped - Total 402 Spoons in inventory2019.10.06 - 1 Spoon Dropped - Total 401 Spoons in inventory2019.09.18 - 1 Spoon Dropped - Total 400 Spoons in inventory2019.09.15 - 1 Spoon Dropped - Total 399 Spoons in inventory2019.09.10 - 1 Spoon Dropped - Total 398 Spoons in inventory2019.09.08 - 2 Spoon Dropped - Total 397 Spoons in inventory2019.09.07 - 1 Spoon Dropped2019.09.05 - 1 Spoon Dropped

Yours truly,Diku

Credibility requires critical insight & time.

@Diku.2546 said:@OP

They don't drop that often, but they still do. I've managed to collect 393 spoons & had one drop yesterday. I've never gotten any broken spoons though.

I play daily & do lots of solo camp capping while roaming. Now I usually get 1-3 spoons (maybe 5 if very lucky) monthly...used to be a lot more when I first started collecting them...which was over a range of 6-7 years.

Hope you get one soon.

Yours truly,Diku

Credibility requires critical insight & time.

Diku,Does it show you have completed this part of the collection?

OP,This might be of interest: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Broken_Spoon

@Fatherbliss.4701 said:I feel like I get more Legendary Spikes than I do the spoons. I'd have to check but the rate of spoons dropping does seem very low compared to what it was before.

It's the nature of rng.I've seen three legendary spikes in a day, occasionally. Yet I haven't got one in three months.

Q: does siege commanders spoon exist?A: yes, but that doesn't mean you'll get one tommorow.

• 1 year later...