Griffon Craft Question

JUN YANG.4328

Hi Guys.

I plan to start craft Griffon, check on wiki. it require POF story completed to be able to start . just wondering what the story line effect to? unlock the location? or is it any item require from story reward?

I really not a story line person. check on youtube. need spend more then 5 hrs to complete. this will drive me mad.

@JUN YANG.4328 said:

@"Khisanth.2948" said:You need to finish the story to get
which is the unlock item for the Open Skies collections.

so its a reward item from story. it take me forever to finish the story X(

Here a link to the dulfy guide for the Griffon Mount: http://dulfy.net/2017/09/24/gw2-griffon-mount-collections-guide/

You might want to take a look at it and prepare mentally if 5 hours of story are an issue to you because the remaining collection will take longer. You will also require a minimum of 250 gold.

@"Khisanth.2948" said:You need to finish the story to get https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Spearmarshal's_Plea which is the unlock item for the Open Skies collections.

You also need to have finished the story for the Strange Feather, Strange Droppings and Strange Pellet of Bones and Fur to drop from enemies, which starts the collection. Without that the NPCs won't speak to you to unlock the collection.

You also need the springer, with high jump, or jackal with sand portals unlocked and the skimmer or another way to safely cross the Dragon Brand in Vabbi.

@Danikat.8537 said:

which is the unlock item for the Open Skies collections.You also need the springer, with high jump, or jackal with sand portals unlocked and the skimmer or another way to safely cross the Dragon Brand in Vabbi.

Or, of course, the Skyscale if you already have that.If you don't, but plan to get it, be adviced - the Skyscale takes a longer set if collections, begins after finishing the latest episode's story, and also requires access to all 6 LS4 maps.

The Griffon is a mid-sized set of collections - it'll take a while if you have to farm the gold and/or search for the eggs yourself instead of use a guide, but will be pretty fast if you have the gold to spare and use a guide for the eggs.

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:

which is the unlock item for the Open Skies collections.You also need the springer, with high jump, or jackal with sand portals unlocked and the skimmer or another way to safely cross the Dragon Brand in Vabbi.

Or, of course, the Skyscale if you already have that.If you don't, but plan to get it, be adviced - the Skyscale takes a longer set if collections, begins after finishing the latest episode's story, and also requires access to
all
6 LS4 maps.

The Griffon is a mid-sized set of collections - it'll take a while if you have to farm the gold and/or search for the eggs yourself instead of use a guide, but will be pretty fast if you have the gold to spare and use a guide for the eggs.

While accessing the maps can be covered by TTF.

Skyscale also requires the Sunspear Refuge which requires going through at least part of episode 4

thanks for your comment guys. i just finished craft skyscale yesterday. and i knew i need 250g ( i got 5 legendary weapon, i dont think 250g is hard for me to get) for griffon . the remind collection wont bother me as well. by using skyscale, i think can easily reach those egg point.

but story really drive me mad. . i played gw2 since release. . never finished any story except. LS4 ep 4,6. (require for skyscale) it just not my thing.

the reason i want griffon is can fly really fast.. lol

if story is MUST. i may break down into 1~2weeks to finish.