WvW and NO mount

Gorkus.7496

@mtpelion.4562 said:I just wish they would make the reward track shorter. I pretty much only ever WvW when I need a Gift of Battle, and while it was a pretty big pain to have to WvW before, now I can't ever even reach the action so I'm going to have to grind out another reward track just to be able to do my GoB reward track. It's... frustrating to say the least.Which of course doesnt make any sense whatsoever since the reward track has absolutely nothing to do with action. Reward track is passive gain by simple spending time in WvW, while doing at least the minimum to maintain participation. Which can be something as simple as killing a guard at a keep.

Also the high mobility classes can keep up with a mounted zerg well enough, especially if you try to move a little ahead of it instead of blindly following the tag like a duckling.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always chase the sergs since I know they are not going to dismount. I even run along side them without any fear of being attacked!The few that dismount and attack me pay the price since the serg leaves them behind for me to feast on juicy bags!I also stalk the few that do not have mount and are left behind; for some reason those are the tastiest bags since all it takes is a few hits and BANG a juicy and tasty bag goes to my inventory!

If you don't want to be left behind, learn to fight so that when someone comes and attacks you, you kill them and continue on your way.