Transfer from American serveres back to my HOME EU server ?!

What is this? I moved a while ago to see what's on the American servers, but for me the game is unplayable as the ping is too high when more players are joining, further it spikes to 200 which wasn't the case in the week that I had to wait. When I transferred the game DIDN"T WANT 1800 gems. Now with dropped jaw for me to play in my EU REGION, I have to buy gems. Is this some kind of joke, because if that's the case this game ends for me here, can i raise a ticket for this?

Each account gets one free move when they go to paid account (this is due to the fact that trial accounts can not use a world transfer.This is indicated as the listed price is 0gems (which is a dead give away this means that is not always the price).So you made a mistake. The only way to correct this is by removing all characters (and store anything of value in the bank) and then the transfer will also be for free. You can also contact support and ask them to be generous. Keep in mind that you catch more flies with honey then with vinegar. Threats and demands wont get you anything. Asking kindly and admitting you made a big mistake helps a lot.

• 2 weeks later...

@mercury ranique.2170 said:Each account gets one free move when they go to paid account (this is due to the fact that trial accounts can not use a world transfer.This is indicated as the listed price is 0gems (which is a dead give away this means that is not always the price).So you made a mistake. The only way to correct this is by removing all characters (and store anything of value in the bank) and then the transfer will also be for free. You can also contact support and ask them to be generous. Keep in mind that you catch more flies with honey then with vinegar. Threats and demands wont get you anything. Asking kindly and admitting you made a big mistake helps a lot.

Yep, I got transferred for 400 gems last Friday, so all is good. And of-course I wouldn't go for threats and demands, hell I worked in technical/customer support services, so I know one or two things. Anyway guys, thanks a bunch for your replies, yep .. i did a mistake but nothing that is game breaking.