Killing Slothasor the right way ! ( no mushroom | stand on poison challenge )

Lacko.6572

@"Vinceman.4572" said:Welcome to 2016:

@"DRfear.5234" said:

All I see is some children afraid of stepping on a poison, pathetic xD

@"DRfear.5234" said:

All I see is some children afraid of stepping on a poison, pathetic xD

there is no longer a safe spot like in sc video. but nice overheal .. need good condi remove, fast res (necro), and lots of over heal.. ofc others who knows how to play as a team to counter mechanics.

they have since removed the safe spot all the floor is now covered in poison. if there is safe spot like that in sc video still .. sc video tactic would have become meta.DRfear.5234 overheal tactic needs strong supports hehe.. with pug situation it can become difficult because few big poisons drop in the group will put more pressure .. I still find doing mushrooms has more control over things with pug group for now

@Talindra.4958 said:they have since removed the safe spot all the floor is now covered in poison. if there is safe spot like that in sc video still .. sc video tactic would have become meta.DRfear.5234 overheal tactic needs strong supports hehe.. with pug situation it can become difficult because few big poisons drop in the group will put more pressure .. I still find doing mushrooms has more control over things with pug group for now

The kills you find from 2016 only use the first mushroom you have to eat anyways to trigger the boss. It's still no mushroom challenge because they are so fast in killing it so that they don't need anything more. The difference from the OP is just that they run into the middle and avoid the first sober area and are slower.In case you missed it there are a lot of other kills as well from this year, like Kaidaten mentioned, where people made use of support healings to circumvent dying. Overall it's just a remark that the attempt of the OP/his/her group is far from new as can be proven.

@Vinceman.4572 said:

@Talindra.4958 said:they have since removed the safe spot all the floor is now covered in poison. if there is safe spot like that in sc video still .. sc video tactic would have become meta.DRfear.5234 overheal tactic needs strong supports hehe.. with pug situation it can become difficult because few big poisons drop in the group will put more pressure .. I still find doing mushrooms has more control over things with pug group for now

The kills you find from 2016 only use the first mushroom you have to eat anyways to trigger the boss. It's still no mushroom challenge because they are so fast in killing it so that they don't need anything more. The difference from the OP is just that they run into the middle and avoid the first sober area and are slower.In case you missed it there are a lot of other kills as well from this year, like Kaidaten mentioned, where people made use of support healings to circumvent dying. Overall it's just a remark that the attempt of the OP/his/her group is far from new as can be proven.

And? Noone claimed it was something new. Just a video of sloth without shrooms.

@ButcherofMalakir.4067 said:

And?

@Vinceman.4572 said:

And?

And nothing. There are alot of similar videos. I dont know how other videos relate to this post.

And?

And nothing. There are alot of similar videos. I dont know how other videos relate to this post.

Fine, so we agree this thing isn't new or special just another one of gazillions.

@Vinceman.4572 said:

And?

Fine, so we agree this thing isn't new or special just another one of gazillions.

It can be special and still one of gazillions

And?

It can be special and still one of gazillions

Ye, of course, but this one isn't.

Tbh i still think this video presented by op is pretty cool too.. and it is actually nice to see group playing variety style in different composition & making use of mosr recent updated profession .. sc etc elite players video are no doubt amazing to watch .. but video of others are keeping this game well too..