[Resolved] Sale for Storage Expander for Materials was not visible in game.

So I have been waiting almost all year for these to go on sale. I've been checking every day leading up to the sale date, but for some reason the sale discount was not visible for me at all. All the way through until the sale for it supposedly ended today.

I made a ticket earlier today, but I thought I should make a forum post about the issue too. If customer support can get a hold of me to arrange it so that I can make the purchases, I would greatly appreciate it.

Update:I got a hold of support who says they will help me. Just waiting for the gem refund now for the difference.

@Linken.6345 said:

@Linken.6345 said:You dont happen to have the max 2k already?

I do not. I've made the purchase only once before.

Ahem I noticed it was abit early they should have gone on sale aprox 6 hours before this post.

According to the wiki and other people I've asked the sale ended on the day that I made this thread.

@Eloc Freidon.5692 said:

Ahem I noticed it was abit early they should have gone on sale aprox 6 hours before this post.

According to the wiki and other people I've asked the sale ended on the day that I made this thread.

Nah it started on that day and ends in 1h41m

@Linken.6345 said:

Well, I checked just now and the item isn't for sale at a discounted price.

however, there are other items at a discount that ends in 30 minutes, so this is likely a bug.

@Skotlex.7580 said:

Well, I checked just now and the item isn't for sale at a discounted price.

however, there are other items at a discount that ends in 30 minutes, so this is likely a bug.

Damn looks like I was wronghttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Storage_ExpanderSeptember 01, 2019 September 04, 2018 30%

Sorry OP