[EU][DD] Drunken Dragons | returning and rebuilding | New/Returning Player Friendly |

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

We are still looking for new faces to drink + play with :)Our guild is still recruiting and we are looking for 20y.o+ active + social New players, Returning or Veterans!Discord is required! We prefer players who actually want to be part of our community and use the voice chats!Our guild does both casual content and end game content=>open world meta, farms, guild missions, achievements, to fractals, raid trainings and raid clears.We have a discord calendar that players can find the weekly schedule and participate in events.Usually we events at 05:00pm EU server time.We have a nice guild hall in Windswept Heaven (pof one)and we love to organize guild events +stuff like our Monthly Guild Lottery, Fashion Wars, PvP events + more.A few basic rules we have :Represent whenever you can! We love people who represent the guild a lot :P (representing during guild runs and events is required)Participating in our guild events + runs whenever you canWe are an active guild and we are looking for active playersNo DramaBe able to Drink a lotabout us :We love memes (we have a whole discord channel for memes), drinking , chatting on discord, and playing together!What we are looking for?

1. Players who are interested in Training on challenging content ( Raids,Fractals etc )
  2. Casual Players who are into, Open World Stuff, Guild Missions and more Casual Content
  3. Dedicated and Experienced players who are interested in creating and running events to join our Officer Ranks!
  4. experienced Raid Commanders for our raid training groupsTo Join us, leave a message here or Mail in game one of the following Drunken Dragons:Warpriestheo.9348Ashmine.3726Keb.3016Cheers! **

Hey I'm 27 years old and I've been playing GW2 for almost 2 years in and out. I love the game and mostly its PVE content. i do dailies and CMs (fractals) every day and would love to join a community to do them together. Also would love to get into raiding if your guild has a spot for a willing-to-learn newbie. I have 7 lvl 80, full ascended toons, but i mostly enjoy playing my harrier druid, power DH, and warrior (power/condi).I was playing the game with friends, but they all quit and I'm looking to find other people to enjoy the game with.

@Lloyd Badger.6791 said:Heya. Returning player here. I'm looking for some nice people to hang out with and you guys sound like a lot of fun. Would love to join if you'll have me :)

Hey there we look forward to meet you, drink and play with you ! i'll sent you an invitation asap. Welcome back to gw2!

@Marius.4187 said:Hey I'm 27 years old and I've been playing GW2 for almost 2 years in and out. I love the game and mostly its PVE content. i do dailies and CMs (fractals) every day and would love to join a community to do them together. Also would love to get into raiding if your guild has a spot for a willing-to-learn newbie. I have 7 lvl 80, full ascended toons, but i mostly enjoy playing my harrier druid, power DH, and warrior (power/condi).I was playing the game with friends, but they all quit and I'm looking to find other people to enjoy the game with.

Hey there thank you for applying , you are very welcome to join us and play with us drink and play with us! ill sent you an invitation asap

@KingInTheNorth.1035 said:I'm interested. I'm a solo player, maining Daredevil, looking to get into Fractals and Raids. Been on my own since I started playing the game in January and I could do with joining an active guild.Hello there, thank you for applying! We'd love to have you with us! join the fun!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Everyone!We are Welcoming Everyone To join our 2 years Old Active Community to Play and Drink together !We will explore together the Jungle totally wasted in the Tangle Depths, Bath together in the Sand Pools of the Crystal Desert and Chill together (literally) in the upcoming New Living World Season The Ice Brood Saga!We are Accepting Casual ,Friendly, Funny, People who drink a lot! but also Alchohol -Free buddies (we love those cause means more drinks for us), Veterans or Returning Players To JOIN US as we do all sort of Content and except WvW as a guild atm ( waiting for Alliances).To join Leave a Comment below or mail in game :

• Warpriestheo.9348